Chapter 6: New Day

3rd Pov

The day opens on the Hyodou household, then the camera zooms in on our young, demigod protagonist who is fast asleep. (Y/N) opens his eyes and gives a yawn as his eyes focus on what is directly in front of his face: a pair of breasts. (Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock and a blush spreads upon his cheeks.

(Y/N):*thought* W-WH-WHAT! I THOUGHT I FELL ASLEEP IN MY OWN BED LAST NIGHT?! WHERE AM I AND WHO IS THIS?!

(Y/N) looked around and saw he was still in the room he fell asleep in, then he looked up and saw the sleeping face and red hair of Rias Gremory.

(Y/N):*thought* What is she doing here, I know for a fact she wasn't here last night, and yet, here she is.

(Y/N) simply gave a quiet sigh as he wrapped his arms around Rias and tried to get some more sleep before he woke up for his first day. But his movements caused the red-headed beauty to stir and wake up with a cute yawn.

Rias: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning Rias, um, why are you in my bed?

Rias: I'm sorry, you had already gone to sleep by the time I arrived to I decided to let myself in.

(Y/N): B-But that's not the m-main issue here.

Rias: I couldn't help myself, I felt like sleeping with you as a hug pillow.

(Y/N): Well, if that's what you wanted.

Rias moved on top of (Y/N) as his blush grew brighter.

Rias: You know we still have some time, do you think something sexy~ would help deepen our bond?

(Y/N): W-W-W-WHAT?! What's gotten into you?!

(Y/N)'s blush continued to deepen as Rias kept talking.

Rias: Do you want to come at me~? I'd do anything for you as long as it makes you happy~?

(Y/N):*thoughts* Seriously, what has gotten into her, she wasn't like this at all yesterday morning.

Just then, a knock was heard on the door as a sweet voice followed it.

Asia: Are you up yet (Y/N)? It's almost time for your first day at Kouh!

(Y/N): Asia!

Rias: Oh shoot, I forgot about school.

Asia: (Y/N) can you hear me, are you awake?

(Y/N): Uh, yeah I'm up, just give me a second.

Rias: Asia, do you mind waiting a moment? (Y/N) and I need to get ready, we are still in bed.

(Y/N) shot up after Rias spoke up alerting Asia to her presence. Asia opened the door and saw (Y/N) and Rias in bed with Rias being naked.

(Y/N): Morning Asia, did you sleep well?

Rias: I hope you're doing well today.

Asia was at the door with a small blush and jealousy on her face.

Asia: WHATEVER I'M TAKING OFF MY CLOTHES TOO! I SWEAR I WON'T BE LEFT OUT ANYMORE!

Asia then took off her shirt revealing her developing breasts and she jumped into bed with them. Just then, the alarm clock by (Y/N)'s bed went off, telling them that it was 5:00 am.

Timeskip

It is now later in the morning and we see the Hyodou family and their guests sitting at a table eating breakfast.

Gorou: So good, your cooking has really improved over the years son. 

Miki: I still remember when you would always ask to help me with dinner.