〖 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 〗

Y/n fought the urge to make a petty remark once she was back on the table, what helped the most was that not long after she sat down next to Harrison a pair of waiters came by pushing a loaded food trolley. They took their time setting the table, finalising by placing a plain white card on y/n's plate only. "I don't think this is what we ordered," Darcy pointed out eyeing the cake stan then the champagne bottle to her left.

"Definitely not." Harrison agreed turning the bottle of champagne his way so he could read the label. With that y/n had a feeling of what the card in front of her said. With a sigh, she picked it up and opened it a bit of messy handwriting greeted her to the place and thanked her for choosing them, then by the end the acknowledgement that they had upgraded their order to the "Blanc de Blanc Champagne Tea" a signature which she assumed it was the manager's decorated the bottom of the card.

"They upgraded it." She let the other two know. "Which tea did you get me?"

"Something about a second flush? I don't know, it sounded fancy." Darcy shrugged, "We can swap if you don't like it."

"Darjeeling," Harrison told quietly but y/n noticed out of the corner of her eye that he was smiling faintly in Darcy's way. "It was Darjeeling second flush and it is quite nice." He reassured.

With a subtle roll of her eyes, y/n poured her tea taking a sip just to taste test if it needed any sugar or milk added to it. Y/n grimaced at the astringent taste of it, "Oh god," she winced under her breath before she reached for the sugar and milk to tone the taste down a bit.

"D'you wanna swap? I've got English breakfast." Darcy offered, already taking the handle of her pot to handed to y/n.

"It's fine," Y/n said dryly taking another sip, the taste much softer with the added elements still not her preferable taste but better than when it was plain. In any other circumstance, she would've accepted swapping pots with Darcy but she was still wary of the fact that she was speaking with Harrison in a very secretive way while she was gone. Darcy's teeth trapped her bottom lip as she eyed y/n, searching for her eyes which y/n actively avoided by re-reading the card and taking one more sip of the tea.

Between Darcy's attempts to make the conversation flow among the table and awkward hand touching when reaching for the finger sandwiches or the brushing of Harrison's shoulder against y/n's, the girl was growing more and more impatient to leave. Her head was beginning to pound as she noticed that her jaw never relaxed since she stepped out of the car.

She skipped on the champagne when a waiter came to pour it for them mainly because of her headache but also, she didn't like to be seen drinking by the paparazzi, it'd be just another incriminatory picture to use against her.

Excruciatingly long minutes passed where Darcy and Harrison had a back and forth while sipping their champagne, the topic she didn't bother on listening to she just blocked everything out and reclined on the back of the sofa her head resting on top of Harrison's arm draped over the backrest, this she failed to notice for her headache was in full swing now, brain painfully pulsating inside her skull.

It wasn't until she felt his hand on her opposite shoulder from him and the movement of his wrist made the rest of his arm under her head move. "Time to leave," Darcy announced softly, coat and handbag in hand. In a quick move, she was on her feet, grabbing her own bag and coat. The exit was anything but smooth, some of the workers lined up by the door the connected the dining area with the kitchen and y/n knew exactly what they were there for.

She stood in the middle of the five waiters and waitresses, a smile plastered on her face that she did her best to make it look as natural and genuine as she could. It wasn't that she was unhappy to be asked for pictures but with her rapidly growing headache she just wanted to be out of there as quick as possible and stopping to take pictures with the staff just delayed it. As the next group aligned on either side of her, her gaze landed on Harrison. He was standing just off the view of the street by the entrance of the place, arms crossed over his chest and lips slightly curved into a faint smile.