Quiet Place

Credit to artist Clever Dana (me). You can check me out in DeviantArt too.

"Gosh, how long is it going to take to get there?!" Polnareff whined.

"Shush. Some of us are tryna sleep." Kakyoin hushed him.

"And some of us are impatient!...and hungry!" Polnareff argued back.

"Just as the waiter to give you something." Avdol said.

"What if it costs too much?" He questioned.

"Mr. Joestar will handle that." Avdol responded.

"Huh?! Wha- Listen, I may be rich, but I am not always going to buy everything you ask for." Mr. Joestar said.

"Lo siento, but I disagree." You commented.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Joestar asks

"You always waste your money on stuff that are only used once. Like the cameras!" You explained.

"You're not wrong... But my point stays." He said. You rolled your eyes, sharing a grin with Avdol.

"Ask the waiter for some food and stay quiet. I need sleep." Kakyoin told Polnareff.

"Pobrecito Kakyoin." You purred. "So sleepy, huh?"

"Yes. We've been so far from home now and we have faced many troubles on our way. Having a break from it all would be rather nice." He explained. 

"True." You stated. "Would you like a blanket?"

"That's really kind of you. But where are you going to get one from?" He asked confused.

"From this handkerchief." You explained. You held soft handkerchief in your hands. Kakyoin gets surprised.

"Isn't that my handkerchief?" Kakyoin asked.

"Yup. You accidentally dropped it on the floor from your pocket. Now, let's make it into a blanket." You said, transforming the handkerchief to a larger size. Once you finished, you gaved it to Kakyoin.

"Muchas Gracias." Kakyoin thanked in Spanish.

"De nada." (You're welcome)

"You should sleep too." Kakyoin said.

"Maybe, but I don't think I will be as comfortable as you sleeping on these seats." You explained.

"Oh I'm sure you can sleep properly. Just use Jotaro's shoulders." Kakyoin said. You felt Jotaro's eyes tense a bit.

"W-well,  I don't want to make Jotaro uncomfortable either." You said.

"Ah well. Wake me up when we get to India." Kakyoin said, before closing his eyes to sleep.

Everyone soon followed, except for you and Jotaro. Jotaro had his eyes closed, but his mind was still awake. You stayed awake since you were looking at the stars in the sky.

Jotaro open his eyes, noticing everyone in the cart is quiet. He guessed it was because they are asleep. He glances to you, and sees your eyes fixed on the night sky. 

"Hey, you should sleep." Jotaro whispered after elbowing your arm. Something about his tone of voice caused a warm fuzzy feeling to flow in your chest.

"Oh I would, but I don't want to drool on you or anything." You joked. 

"You know..." He started off. "I don't mind you resting on my shoulder." He said. Your eyes widen.

"En serio?" (for real?)

All he did is stay quiet, but kept his eyes on yours. You blushed but calmly sigh, allowing yourself to rest on him. You felt his body tense up. But it soon relaxed once you rubbed your hand slowly on his arm.