How to deal with your partner's past.

HOW Strong are you to overcome your Partner's GREATEST LOVE from their past?

Now you are at the present time.
Are you confident enough to say that he will Love you more than he loved his Ex??

Are you bothered by your own insecurities??

Does overthinking kills you???

How will you know if you are secured in your relationship?

What will be your assurance that he has really moved on???

-----

It's just so odd that you fell in love with the person unexpectedly.
Having no idea that this person has a great impact from his past.

A person you REALLY LOVE that inspite of the difficulties you've gone through  with his past you still choose to stay.

just like me are you also experiencing the same dilemma?

I am battling everytime we go on a date, eat on his favorites restaus, thinking that he might still remember those old days with his ex.

Isnt it ironic? Knowing that his ex and you as a present have these similarities. Same Birth month, Zodiac sign, Food preferences, etc but you still choose to stay because despite her shadow you still get to look at the positive side that one day everything from his past will just fade away.

How can you not overthink if the shadow from his past still exists and tries to WIN HIM BACK ??

I overthink, that he still might get a chance to talk to his past in any forms of communication.
I overthink and I am terrified that he might still have photos from his past saved on his file and get flachbacks of old memories..
I overthink that he might rekindle love with his past and leaves me hanging .............

Yes I am battling with this thought everyday..
My mind is my worst enemy.....
People say that this is normal, everyone can get through it.....

That's how our mind ruins us..

HOW DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND HANDLE THIS?

My boyfriend is trying his best that he can to help me overcome this battle.
He is fully aware abour how I feel.

He is Letting me feel how important I am to his Life. He always want me to feel secured by telling me that everything from his past was BURIED.

He's not lying everytime i asked something from his past. He's telling me everything even if it Hurts so bad.. He will hug me and say that a past is just a past what matters most is the PRESENT time with me and we'll create a great stories together.

He's helping me understand the power of trust in our relationship on how it works and how it lightens up my mind everytime I overthink.

TRUST IS THE MOST  VALUABLE THING TO ESTABLISH STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR PRESENT.

Never ever let the past affects you and ruins you because if you do it may lead to an unhealthy mind and relationship or even in a worst scenario.

ACCEPTANCE is also one of the key to love and live from the past... Acceptance is a long-term progress,just go with it and let the process heal the past..

If you both are really in Love with each other help one another overcome the difficulties of each individual.. Let them feel loved and special in your own ways. Don't let your past, insecurities and overthinking affects your relationship.
BUILD TRUST AND LOVE WITH NO LIES.....

----------

when you are facing the same problem, Talk to your partner let him know about what's bothering you. Don't be afraid of what might he reacts to the situation because If your PARTNER really LOVES YOU  and Care about you, They'll stay at your side and will never get tired of saying and showing how important you are.

PS: I am Writing this basing on my own experience,
We are now spending our days happily with positivity and 101% commitment.
Iloveyou ROS, to more better days with you.....

-Mja

by: MJA.