Summer: Set up

Operation get Regulus and James together

couchthebitch: TODAY IS THE DAY

doratheexplorer: WE AREN'T GOING TO MESS THIS UP

marymoo: LOVE THE POSITIVITY PANDORA

gayestofthemall: LETS FUCKING DO THIS

remuthenerd: WE ARE DRIVING JAMES THERE NOW. PLEASE DON'T MESS THIS UP HOES

***

Better than everyone else😎💪🏻

jamsie: wyd

seggsyemokid: driving to a restaurant with my best friends

jamsie: same-
jamsie: well have fun!

seggsyemokid: you too! :)

***

James, Remus, Peter, and Lily were seated at their table when Regulus Black, Barty Crouch Jr, and Pandora Lestrange. James froze and his three friends smirked.

The group of friends looked like they were in a conversation and when Regulus spoke his eyes went wide. That little jerk. "Barty! I don't need to hear about your sex life or about how many guys you flirt with in a day." The boy cried out.

Barty stiffed a laugh along with Pandora. "Well i'm going to go get a drink. Alone." Regulus smirked walking away.

James watched him get his drink, he desperately wanted to walk over, but didn't have the courage. Regulus started walking back to his friends and James bolted up and ran over to him. Fuck it. "Arcturus!"

The boy stopped in place, his back still turned to James, but he still knew who James was and he now remembered James and his friends that saved him from a miserable path in life that day at the park. "Fuck." He cursed slowly turning on his heels to face James. "Well you weren't lying, you are in fact very hot." Regulus shrugged looking James up and down.

"Stop flirting git and tell me why you lied to me."

"Idiot idiot idiot." He said putting his head in his hands and stiffing a small laugh. "Of course I didn't tell you. I wasn't going to tell someone I was a famous instagram model when I didn't even know if I could trust you."

"Fair point. Also back to the flirting now. Last time J checked you told me you weren't hot so care to explain why you said that. You are hot Arcturus or should I say Regulus."

"Sure. My parents and aunts and uncle would say different." Regulus frowned looking at his feet.

James frowned slightly and pulled the black into a hug. He smelt like cinnamon and James smelt like Vanilla. "Expected you to be taller."

"Oh shut up. I'm like 2 inches shorter than you! How tall are you?"

"6'0."

"Well i'm 5'10!"

"More like 5'8, but sure."

"That's how tall Sirius is." James burst out laughing at that.

The rest of their friends walked over smirking knowingly. "You guys did this didn't you." James said crossing his arms over his chest and staring directly at Remus.

"Yes, but are you complaining?"

"No."

"James can I talk to you outside?" Regulus asked shyly.

"Of course Arcturus." James smiled.

"You know you can call me Regulus right?"

"Yeah, but I like calling you Arcturus." Regulus shrugged at James and they walked to the back of the restaurant.

"Are you sure we are aloud back here?"

"Yeah I work here." James answered. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Um well this is kind of rushed, but I can't help it." They made eye contact and James raised a eyebrow. "I like you..."

James looked like he could start jumping up and down from joy, but he contained his excitement. "I like you too."

Regulus sighed in relief and leaned against the wall. "Thank god. That would have been embarrassing."

"Yeah, but do you want be my boyfriend?"

"I think it's pretty obvious. Ofc I will and I should probably tell my followers now."

"Don't feel like you have to Reg." James rushed out quickly. "Only if you are comfortable."

"It'll be fine James. Where do you go to college?"

"Hogwarts."

"That's where i'm going this year! So at least we will get to see each other."

"Yeah." James smiled.

***

"Reg what are you doing?" Pandora asked sitting on the arm chair next to him.

"Texting Barty and James. My two kids." Regulus sighed at the last part and Pandora laughed. "They both act like children. They are complaining about not being able to cuddle me like I didn't just see them two hours ago."

"Sounds like Barty and apparently James. Good luck buddy." She smirked patting his shoulder and he gave her a wry smile.

***

Better than everyone else😎💪🏻

jamsie: date tomorrow?

seggsyemokid: yeah ofc :)
seggsyemokid: where and when?

jamsie: um we can just walk around town :) meet me at hogsmeade park at 4:00 pm

seggsyemokid: okay see you tomorrow james<33

***