Teenagers

-back story-

It was late at night and my mother was downstairs. She was angry. I was in my room. I could feel her anger. The crash against the wall downstairs was like a train running, it wouldn't stop, it couldn't stop,  it was just getting louder and louder. I don't know why she was mad. Maybe it was my father. Maybe it was road rage. I could hear her footsteps, they were bitter, they were coming. It left me with a bitter taste in my mouth, something that could never go away even if you tried. My door started to shake, she was here.

"Why. WHY. Why are you trying to make me different!?"

What was she talking about..
"What do you mean?" I said quietly.

"You know EXACTLY what I mean."

She then slammed the door.
I was shaken up. Was I going to be punished for nothing?
I then took the brave decision of going to bed.
When I woke up I was once again in a cold sweat.

"STELLAR COME DOWN HERE!" my father yelled from downstairs.
Was he mad at me too? I quickly got ready and headed downstairs, my mom nowhere to be found. My dad was sitting at the island drinking some coffee.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your mother is mad. Why did you ruin her clothes?"

"What?"

"HER CLOTHES! You ruined her white tops."

I did no such thing. I wasn't even there. I was over at Alex's. It must have been Matt. But I couldn't blame him. I would get in even more trouble.

"I didn't mean to. She must have left them in the wrong basket." I said quietly

Then I heard my mom slam the door. She was home. I then looked towards the door.

"YOU TEENAGERS SCARE ME! WHAT'S NEXT? YOU GOING TO TEAR UP MY CLOTHES? I'M SOOO AFRAID!"

I felt the tears coming, they felt warm, comforting even. Yet I couldn't show weakness, that's what she wanted. What they wanted. I looked over to my dad and he continued to drink his coffee and read the paper. He could care less about me. But I already knew that. When looking over at him he felt so.. Fake. Like he wasn't there to begin with.

"Dad?"

The room started to spin like I was on a fair ride, spinning and spinning. enough to make you forget where you were. Like reality was fake.

"Hun. your dad is at work. Why did you come downstairs? I don't want to talk to you yet."

This isn't what I remember. My dad was there, I was sure of it. My mom was angry. And now she's.. Disappointed?

I ran back upstairs. What's going on? Am I dreaming? I ran to my room to look in the mirror. This feels so real. But I remember this as a memory? Where's Ashe? I went to look in my contacts on my phone yet my hand just fell through it like a ghost.

"MOM?!"
No answer. I felt so alone. I just fell to the ground like there was no hope. Like time itself had stopped completely. I started to cry. Eventually I felt my body go limp and so I was lost in my nightmares once again.