Felix//Treck

[AN] So this is just a one shot that came to my head today haha. I'm a scouter girl so this kind of stuff is close to my heart]

It was a beautiful august evening. Sun was slowly setting and the weather was still quite warm. You were walking towards a little wooden lean-to that was at a pretty lake in the forrest. Little ahead of you walked Felix. Your boyfriend. You had been dating for a few months already, but still you couldn't believe the fact that he was yours. He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and his 'superman' hoodie. His blond hair was messy but still some way so perfect. "Y/n were here!" He jelled and threw his backbag in to the lean-to. You walked towards him and he had his hands streched towards you pulling you into a hug. "You like it?" He asked and of course you said yes. The lake was so beautiful and there was no people seen. There was just you two, you and Felix, your Felix. You set your backbag down and took a bag of marshmallows out. "YES you know me so well honey" Felix said noticable exited. "What's a treck without marshmallows" you laughed.

~~~~~
Sun had almost setted and you both had eaten way too much marshmallows. Felix took out his sleepingbag and laid it on the floor of the lean-to. He jumped in it and motioned you to share it with him. You giggled a bit and crawled next to him to his sleepingbag. He had his arm around you while you rested your head against his chest. He looked so peaceful there, watching at the gorgeus sunset. "What are you thinking about, Felleboy?" You asked making him chuckle. "I'm thinking about how I am the luckiest boy in the whole world. With this beautiful view and the most gorgeus princess by my side" he answered and looked down to you. "I love you so much Felix" you said to him. How is this even happening? Felix was your dreamboy and here you were, with him. "I love you too my sunshine" he said before slowly placing a sweet kiss on your lips. Slowly you both fell asleep cuddled up in that small lean-to.

//what do you like?:DD