Sanjana

Mr Chandrakant Mishra and his family were travelling to Lonavala. Mr Mishra was a software engineer and his wife, Geetha Chandrakant Mishra was an HR of JKM Ltd. They had a twin daughter of 8 years old Arthi and Pooja ( Chinky Minky).

Mr Mishra and his family were travelling to Lonavala on a holiday. On the way when at midnight their car suddenly stopped in front of Krishna Residency, it never started again, however, it was midnight no mechanic would be available so they thought of staying at Krishna Residency.

Mr Mishra and his family went to Krishna Residency for staying at night.

Mr Mishra asks for a room at the reception counter.

Hello, excuse me I’m Chandrakant Mishra was travelling to Lonavala but I think there is some issue with my car it has stopped. So we need room to stay for a night is there any rooms available?

Manager; No Sir we are sorry all the rooms are booked no rooms are, available sir.

Mr Mishra; Please check at least make some arrangements to, spend a night. I can pay double for this.

The staff next to the manager (whispers) sir what about room number 108.

Manager; (whispers) Shh!!! Keep quiet u idiot. Don’t mention don’t you know about it.

Mr Mishra; Excuse me, Sir are you talking about any room? I just heard. Please provide us we will adjust anyhow. If any room is there why you are not providing us? Is this a way to treat the customers? (In an angry tone)

Manager; Sorry, sir, we don’t have any problem in giving that room, sir. But you may face the problem later on.

Mr Mishra; Problem? What’s the problem?

Manager; Yes, sir, 2 years, ago a lady was got murder in room number 108. After that, people who stayed in that room has faced the problem of ghosts so we have permanently closed that room.

Mr & Mrs Mishra; (laughs) Hahaha, what ghosts? Haha, asks his daughter Arthi do you scared of ghosts? Hehe, no papa ghosts don’t exist, it’s just in movies for entertainment.

Manager; Ok sir we don’t have any issues in giving the room. If you don’t believe in ghosts then no issue sir. But we believe because people who stayed in 108 have experienced paranormal activities. So if you want to stay in room number 108 you can but before that, you have to write a letter that you are the only responsible if anything happens tomorrow and about this, we had informed you before. And ha as you told before you need to pay a little more.

Mr Mishra agreed. The manager told ok Sir you have to wait for few minutes for cleaning since the room was closed it isn’t open for 2 years.

After getting room they slept. At 3 A.M Geetha hears a weeping sound of a girl. She looks here and there, she didn’t understand what is going on. She thought it might be an illusion so she slept again but the weeping sound increased she check whether it’s Arthi or Pooja. But no sound was coming from the other direction she gets up and checks. She finds that a girl near the window who was crying. She asks who are you? Why are you crying?

The girl continues crying. Geetha; Hello, excuse me I’m talking to you tell me who are you and why are you crying? Touches on the back of the girl. The girl turns to Geetha the girl's face was too creepy that Geetha shouts in scared(aaaaaaa)and gets unconscious.