THE ENGAGEMENT

''Rhea! Avni!'' shouted Sunheri as she came inside the room.''OMG! You guys look so beautiful and awesome!'' ''Sunheri!!'' said Rhea and Avni together. ''Main hi hoon'' she replied smiling. Rhea and Avni went and hugged her. ''Tum bhi bohat achchi lag rahi ho Sunheri!'' said Avni. ''Achcha chalo, sab tum dono ko keliye hi intezaar kar rahe hai'' Sunheri went out of the room followed by Avni and Rhea. ''App dono hi meri Bridesmaid ho teekhe?'' said Rhea. Avni and Sunheri smiled and nodded.

''Rhea aur Avni kaha hai Sweta!?'' ''BEBE voh dono- Yeh lo aagayi'' said Sweta. Neil was sitting on the chair at the centre of the Hall with KK and DD behind. The Boys turned and saw the Girls coming down. He turned and saw as his mom mentioned they were there. He saw Rhea and Sunheri first. Rhea was wearing a long blue lehenga with gold borders, It was selected by Avni. A few Moments later Avni came behind them. She was wearing a long blue dress, it was so long that she had to hold it with her Left hand while walking. She also had a few boxes with her in her right hand. He was afraid she might fall or slip. She had worn a long earring, I guess it must have been Given by Rhea as she never wears that big Jeweleries. ''Neil!'' shouted KK in his ears. He flinched. ''WHAT THE HELL DUDE?'' He said loudly but in whisper to him. ''Itne goor ke mat dekhoRheo ko varna shaadi ke epehle hi coma mey chale jaogi'' He nudged him in his ribs with his elbows. But, He wasn't staring at Rhea, He was staring at Avni. Which felt weird to him. WHY SHOULD HE STARE AT HIS CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND INSTEAD OF STARING AT HIS FIANCE?

''Ye lo aagayi'' said Bebe. ''Rhea tum na Neil ke pass jaake beto'' ''Teekhe BEBE'' Rhea replied smiling and sat with him. ''Teekhe Ab usse anghooti pehnao. Rhea Pehle tum usse pehnao'' said Sweta. ''AISE HI?'' Rhea asked giving a face. ''Thoda toh background music hona chhiye na?'' ''Background music?'' Sweta asked. ''EK MIN'' Sunheri said and went to the music and went near the Bluetooth loudspeaker and connected her phone. She played the song RAATAAN LAMBIYAN FROM SHERSHAAH. ''AWWW best song! Ab perfect hai!'' ''AB toh anghooti pehnao!'' said BEBE. ''HAAN! Haan!'' Rhea replied and wore the ring into Neil's Finger. Everyone were throwing flowers onto them. Neil also took his ring and wore it to Rhea. But something else was on his mind, The ring Rhea gave him was also Avni's selection. She always knew what he liked. but he should stop thinking about Avni! Why the hell am I thinking about her he thought and saw her only moving his eyeballs so no one would notice. ''Arey Abhi toh Party shuru karo'' Ali shouted interrupting his thoughts. Then, there was dancing, singing, and everyone started to eat. 

AUTHORS NOTE:: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER GUYS! I AM TOTALLY OUT OF IDEAS! AND I'M ALSO HAVING MY EXAMS THIS WEEK. SO, I CANT UPDATE QUITE OFTEN! SORRY :(