Ciel's DayDream

Ciel sits in his office and sighs resting his elbow on his desk. He rest his head in the palm of his hand and grunts lowly. He opens his eyes and looks at the time then closes them again.
"Time is going by so slow."
Ciel's falls into his daydream.
..............
Ciel wakes up to a cold chill and sits up looking around. He sees a crack in the window and shivers. "Sebastian!"
Sebastian enters the room and closes the window and walks over to the side of his bed and looks at him.
"Yes my lord?"
Ciel blinks and pulls Sebastian down by his tie. He looks at him in his eyes and growls the shivers.
"Why was my window open?"
"My lord you were burning up, and you might wanna lay down, youre gonna catch a cold."
Sebastian looks Ciel in his eyes. Ciel looks into his eyes and sees the reflection of his body in his eyes. Ciel moves and hides under the blanket. Sebastian chuckles slightly then he is pulled down by Ciel.
"Make love to me Sebastian."
Ciel says with a slight purr amd kisses Sebastian deeply. Sebastian kisses him back deeper and grabs a hold of his body and climbs on top of his master and kisses down to his neck. Ciel undoes Sebastian's pants and pulls them down. Ciel opens his legs and puts them around Sebastian. Sebastian keeps kissing on his neck and adjusts himself. Ciel closes his eyes tightly and wraps his arms around Sebastian and moans loudly as Sebastian pushes him member in him and thrusts slowly and deeply.
"A-ahhh!"
Ciel moans loudly as Sebastian speeds up his pace and hold Ciel's hips. Ciel digs his nails into Sebastian's back and moans.
"Sebastian, im gonna... ahh! Ahhh!"
............
Ciel opens his eyes and wipes the sweat from his forehead and grunts as he stands and leaves his office...

(author's note: Just a brief in sight....XP )