𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮: 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

You just arrived in France after a long trip from your hometown. Exhausted and freezing in the cold nights of France wondering what will your vacation bring you...

(Jeez it's freezing tonight, I should have booked my trip earlier so I couldn't arrive this late.)

(I'm wondering how far is my hotel from here,)

Y/N started walking more further but slowly started losing their energy from the glacial night consuming them. Their hands turned pale and cold as ice, Y/N's eyes started to close slowly until they bumped on something warm or perhaps someone.

(Huh? I've bumped into something, I don't wanna let go of it, so warm I feel like I'm going to fall asleep because of it...)

(This warmth makes me feel happy, I don't know why but it makes my worries disappear for once.)

A tall man with black hair dark as the night, red eyes like deep blood, and pale as the snow was looking at you as if you were blind as a bat. He held your hand and started walking with you, he grabbed your hotel booking ticket and read it carefully and spoke to you in a relaxing tone,

"Are you heading to this hotel unfamiliar one?"

"Ahhhhh, you're sleepy because of my warmth aren't you?. Don't worry i" ll find your hotel and drop you off but keep on walking for me will you?"

"Mmm.. sure... I'm just, really tired..."

"Don't fall asleep on me yet, once you arrive at your hotel, you'll sleep on a nice bed instead of freezing here, heh."

Some time passes by, the mysterious man and Y/N arrived at the hotel.

"Thank you, sir, you were so kind to me leading to my hotel on this cold night."

"I don't know how to repay your kindness dear sir."

"There's nothing to repay me, I did this to show how I am kind to others, besides who wouldn't help someone appealing as you."

Y/N cheeks turned red.

"Ahahaa thank you once again, sir, now excuse me I must go to bed for my plans tomorrow."

"Farewell,"

"I hope we can see each other again, fate will unite us together one day

"I hope we can see each other again, fate will unite us together one day."

As you head to your room, you see the tall mysterious man walk away, but you suddenly start feeling unhappy ever since he left you.

(Why do I feel so down? It hasn't been an hour ever since he dropped me off.)

Y/N decided to take a warm shower to get rid of the cold covering their body and went to bed after that.

(I can't sleep at all, I was sleepy a while ago, maybe because I took a shower and woke up my body a little.)

Hours pass by...

(I still can't sleep, this is unusual to me because I sleep quickly. That man, is handsome and i want to meet him again even if he doesn't remember me or my identity, I just want to see him more and have precious moments like today.)

I suddenly feel my cheeks and it's suddenly warm when I started thinking about that man.

Time passes by and Y/N finally sleeps peacefully in the twinkling midnight only thinking about that man.