CHAPTER 14

Naira's pov:

It's been 2months neither we found any trace of Akash..nor he showed up...Juhi tried her best to show all that she don't care....but we all know she misses him alot ...Cabir has been searching for him since two months but..........

We are searching for the killer but all we found is nothing the killer is wiping all the evidence by which we can got to him.....like every single clip of cctvs r missing of here and office too here We i mentioned means i kartik & maya yes she knows everything.

Flashback:

The very next day of when Akash was exposed, Maya come to my room with breakfast.

"Thank u"I said

"Naira yesterday..."

"Maya I said na we will not talk anything about yesterday"I interruppeted

She looked down"Is kartik really around us?"I snapped at her words did she listened the ghost thing too?Yes

"Say naira is he around here right now?"she asked holding my hand I looked towards kartik who assured me through his hands I nodded "y..e..s"this is what I could say ..she looked around in the room Kartik was like a brother to him she teases him a lot ..she is the reason why I and kartik were together ...she is the one who helped us to complete our love story ...she is my best friend since childhood.So I can trust her

"Naira Akash really killed him?"she asked

I shoo my head"Naira plzz tell na what happened ...plzz share with me too I wanna help uh guys"Maya pleaded

I took a deep breath"Maya I will but u promise me that u will not tell about all this to anyone!....promise me"I said forwarding my hand she kept her hand on mine

"Promise!"

And I tell her every single thing why we think kartik is murdered and every single things her eyes brimmed with tears but she was happy kartik is around them.

END OF FLASHBACK

Since then Maya is helping us to find the culprit but he or she whatever is tooclever to be caught.

Kartik's pov:

I am adoring Naira ..my naira who is right now sleeping like a baby ....She looks so cute while sleeping and her pregnancy has made her more cute her face glows like she is an angle ..yes she is my angle...angle of my life ..which is nothing without her...It's 6 months of her pregnancy and my death..her baby bump has grow...I so wanted to touch it and caressed it and feel our little one but I cant why my life is so miserable ...I always dreamt of being a father of a cute little daughter like naira ...I always wnted to take care of my wife during her pregnancy ..bearing her cute tantrums ,her mood swings,her cute antics...but I can't...nothing is happening with naira she is just after one think to give mejustice...which I don't want anymore firstly this will drew me away from my naira and secondly it could put her life in danger..but she never listen me.

"Naira"maya came running waking naira up

"Maya?"naira woked rubbing her eyes ..she had her laptop in her hand ....and her face was telling that she had found something! But what?

Naira's pov

"naira the footage of the office parking is recovered"maya said sitting behside me

"Really!...thank u so much maya"

"Stop with your thank u nonsence and watch it"she scolded I mouthed sorry and turned my face towards the screen.

"what!"

"Naira what is it?"kartik asked I and maya looked towards each other and him

"Naira say!"

"Kartik it's ram who failed your brakes"it felt like a bomb on him..not only him on me and maya too Ram is our most trustworthy driver who is like our family...we trusted him the most and took care of him his family but what he did killed kartik.

"It is not him!"maya said

"It is not him who is behind all this..there is someone for whom he is working"she said pointing towards the laptop screen in which he called someone ...he looked around and picked a bundle of notes from the trash.

"but who Is it?"

"That to he will only tell"kartik gritted

"Ok !let's go"I said standing up

"You are not going anyone"she said I frowned

"Why!"

"coz I said I will go and find out about him ..uh will stay her and take rest"

"But maya"

"No but I m going....bye"

"Bye kartik"she said looking around and left

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later(Evening time)

Maya is driving the car angrily she didn't found any trace of ram neither at his home nor at his office looks like he has left the city.She stopped the car at te place where kartik's accident happened....she came out of the car and shouted venting her anger and frustration.She just want to help kaira somehow they helped her when she needed it.And now it's her turn but she is unable to find any trace.

"Urggghhhh"she shouted when her eyes fell on a tree at the corner a mini camera is planted there ...maybe by the photographers to make a documentary or something she looked around and found the road empty..she parked the car near it and climbed the car and too the chip from the camera.

Maya opened her laptop ...she was right now in her room.

And played the recording all that naira said that kartik's car being burned by someone is all true but she can't see the face of the person .She forwarded the clip and stopped at the place where his face was visible.Her eyes widened in shock

"SHOCKED!"she looked up hearing the voice

SO GUYS THIS WAS THE UPDATE ..HOPE UH LIKED IT

JUST ONE UPDATE MORE AND YOU WILL KNOW THE KILLER

EXCITED?

Me too

Let's see who is it!

-iqra