Before You Read

Happy NaNoWriMo 2021!!

I'm trying something new! It's a dark new adult, superhero/villain, high school, academy, bully romance. So many sub-genres! But it's being really fun. I think it's quite a lot different to my usual stuff, so beware. This is a bully romance book, but the heroine is no wallflower and is more than happy to rise to the challenge of her bullies.

I'm describing this as Sky High meets the Boys, and it's not for the faint of heart. Ruby has two love interests, who each have their own extra love interest. Things gets sexual between them all (Ruby-Saint, Ruby-Vaughn, Saint-Electra, Vaughn-Lily), so some might consider this cheating, although Ruby doesn't. That being said, there are no menage/group scenes, and this is not a reverse harem story. The only scenes shown on-page will include Ruby and Saint/Vaughn.

There is also a playlist that I'm working on, available on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2irZrsa2ZNowYZzTIDPzf1?si=f14bdd8437ae4c08

I'm posting as I'm working on it so the editing won't be perfect. That being said, this book is written using Australian English. That will affect the spelling, grammar and syntax you may be used to. It might come across as typos, awkward sentences, poor grammar, or missed/wrong words. In the majority of cases (I won't claim it's infallible, despite all best efforts), this is intentional and just an Aussie way of speaking (it took my US beta readers a bit to get used to). I can't say 'the' Aussie way, since we seem to differ even within the same state. Just think of us as a weird mix of British and US vernacular and colloquialisms, but with our own randomness thrown in. I still hope you enjoy it, though!