38. All I need

Previously on A Warrior's Heart,

The Mikaelson family was happy for their brother as they spent time in warming to him and being civil towards the rest of the people in that house he called as his family.

 _________________________________________________________________

Today was a huge deal for the students of the Salvatore school as it would decide their reputation. Dana Lilien was also competing for the Miss Mystic falls title and Lizzie tried her best not to burn her perky little boobs to ash. 

Caroline and Lexi ran around yelling at people as Elenora looked at them with a horrified expression.

"Guys! Everything is perfect! You don't need to do this. I already took care of it. Go and get ready." Ella told the two blonds, gesturing to their henley and skinny jeans.

The two huffed and shoved two clip boards into her hands.

"Floral chart and seating arrangement chart. Good luck!" Lexi said as she walked away with Caroline.

Elenora stared at the two sheets with wide eyes.

"Hey! Could you guys like, come back and pretend that I never asked you to stop?" She shouted in the direction in which her daughter and best friend went.

When she didn't receive any response, she sighed.

"No? Ok. Maybe I'll just do it myself." Ella mumbled and started to cross check the seating arrangement if the nameplate was designated to the right family's table.

"Need some help?" Came a sweet voice from behind as she turned around to see Hope and Bonnie standing there.

Elenora looked at them gratefully and replied "Thanks guys!"

"Lizzie and Josie want you upstairs." Hope said as Elenora gasped.

"I totally forgot! Ok bye! Make Caroline and Lexi proud." She said and sped upstairs where her younger daughters were getting ready.

When she opened the door, she saw Lizzie and Josie with bright smiles as Elena zipped them up.

"Aww! You both look gorgeous. Here, let me do your hair." Elenora said as Lizzie walked towards her and sat in front of the mirror as she applied some lipstick.

**************

"This is beautiful." Freya said as she admired the decorations of the Salvatore school.

"It took a lot of time and effort." Came a voice from behind the Mikaelson family. They turned around to see Hope standing there with a smile.

"Dad!" Came another voice as they spotted Elenora beaming at Marcel. She hugged him tightly.

"Hey! You look pretty." Marcel told his daughter as he kissed her cheek.

"Thanks. You should see Liz and Jo. They look amazing! Where's Davina and Kol by the way?" Ella asked as she looked at all their faces for an answer.

"They are a little busy with Bella, actually. They'll be here." Marcel said as she nodded.

As everyone took their seats and the chattering became quiet, Lexi came up on the stage with a dazzling smile.