The Godslayer/Kamisureiya Family Tree Part 1

Name

- Izreldan Kamisureiya

Age

<18-29 (Physically)

≈30 Quintillion Years (Chronologically/Mentally)

>Immortal (Biologically)

Looks

Title

Title

- God Slayer (滅神魔導士ゴッドスレイアーKamisureiya)

- The Marked God Warrior

- Guardian of the Omniverse

Aliases/Reputation

- First God Slayer, First Immortal, Alpha Immortal, The Slayer of Gods/The God Slayer, God Prodigy, A Prodigy amoung Gods, Is one of the most feared beings in the Omniverse, The Progenitor of all Slayers, The Greatest Hand-to-Hand Combatant in all of Existence, One of the most powerful Omnipotent beings in existence, Boundless Zenith God, God of the House of Kamisureiya Family/Clan, Legend (By Gods)

Affiliation

- Gods (Formerly), The Immortals and The Cosmic Pantheon, Kamisureiya Family/Clan

Occupation

- Kamisureiya Family/Clan

- Godslayer

- Inter Multi-Omniversal Traveler

Appearance

- Izreldan has a surprisingly humanoid appearance; apart from his bluish-gray skin, Elf-like pointed ears, and eyes with vertical slits similar to a cat, he mostly looks like a normal man in his early 20's. In times of combat, Izreldan's eyes and hair are known to glow bright blue as he channels Aether through his body and his skin acquires a faint blue glow as he activates his Aura. His transformations affect his appearance even further; in Berserker Mode Izreldan's eyes turn completely black before glowing an ominous red and a dark gaslike aura exudes from his skin, and in Paladin Mode Izreldan's body flashes prismatic colors as if his body were trying to mimic all the colors of the light spectrum at the same time.

Personality

- Izreldan has a very kind personality, taking every opportunity to help others, he is also known to have a good sense of humor, in fact, he is one of the only Immortals known to have Human emotions like humor and compassion, however, he is also known to be quite violent and even sadistic, preferring to tear his enemies apart with his bare hands, his brother Razion stated that "Izreldan has a rather conflicting personality, he likes to save lives and he likes to take them." Izreldan is highly protective of his friends and family, as when Izanami was threaten Azathoth forces, he instantly went into berserker mode and killed them all before any of them even landed a single attack on her. as when his wife was in a healing coma, he would visit her every day for years, finally, Izreldan is highly affectionate, as when Izanami finally returned from her healing coma, he broke down in tears and rushed her with what described as "more of a tackle than a hug."