001

"you sure have the ambition to take me with you to the jujutsu sorcerer, Gojo Satoru."

Gojo laugh, "of course I do!" She hummed in amusement, "You do know that it will be complicated?" "Oh? It is~?" Gojo playing along with the conversation, She nodded, "That thought at least across your mind, even if it's not, I'll remind you.." Gojo playfully tilted his head "thought? I wonder what it is~" she chuckle, "you do know how to play along." She stares at Gojo blankly, it caught him off guard, "What if I tell you that I'm a curse user~" Gojo grins, "if you are one, then I'll end you here." "Fuhu... That's interesting." Y/n close her eyes in amusement.

"Well?" "Hm?" "Are you a curse user or not?" Y/n laugh "that's you to decide, dear." She puts her both hands on her hips, "I don't mind if you call me a curse user," "I see.." Y/n smiled, "then, I shall throw my opinion about you..." She crossed her arms again, waiting for Gojo answers "you are...."

"A Jujutsu sorcerer!!!"

Gojo throw a piece sign up in the air with one leg up, and a grin. Y/n laugh at his behavior, "well played, Gojo Satoru." Y/n begin approaching him, Gojo consciously putting guard up even more, Y/n who's infront of him, sticks her right arm out to shakes Gojo hand, "I'll go with you." Gojo dumbfounded, "that easy?" Y/n closed smile and nodded, Gojo smiled and take her hand to shake it.

"Well now, where do we go now?" "To Tokyo!" Y/n hummed as an answer, Gojo look at her at a bref second, she looks like in deep thoughts, before look back at his phone, "I do have a question though." Y/n snap out of her thought and look at Gojo, "which is?" "You're a curse right?" "That's right." She pull out thinking pose, "how come people can see you? And of course besides the one who can actually see." "Good question!" She smiles.

"People can see me because of my earrings." "Your earrings?" She nodded, "I can deactivate it, not only normal humans can't see me when I deactivate it, sorcerer or curse user and a curse as well." "That's interesting!" Y/n chuckle, "sure is." Gojo nodded, "I'm going to head to the nearest hotel, wanna come?" "No thank you, we only known for a couple minutes, plus I sleep inside the shrine."

"Well then, see you tomorrow." When y/n turn back, she disappear within air, Gojo just smiled, and starch his back, "Can't wait for tommorow then!"

" When y/n turn back, she disappear within air, Gojo just smiled, and starch his back, "Can't wait for tommorow then!"

Y/n was waiting for Gojo infront of the shrine, while waiting, she make sure she eats breakfast. 'Not a morning person huh.' sitting on a bench, eating her onigiri with a tuna fill, "yoo!! Sorry to keep you waiting~" she look at Gojo who's walking towards him in a distance, y/n stares at him at a moment and quickly grab her tea and drink. Gojo plop down beside her, "don't ignore me~" "Can you see I'm drinking? Oh wait, you wearing a blindfold, sorry." She said with a closed smile.

"Don't be so meeaann..." Y/n clearing her throat, "should we go?" Gojo frown, wanting to play with her longer, and sigh, "alright alright, let's go." The two gets up and walk outside the shrine, while the two walking to a nearest train station, "your from Gojo clan, right?" Gojo nodded, "what made you ask that? Oh oh! You're curious~" y/n chuckle, "no, I'm just asking." Gojo stare at her for moment, and hummed.