Chapter 28

JAI'S POV :

We're having a little girl.. I've never been this happy before. I looked at Alyssa and noticed that she was crying too so I kneeled down to her hight and grabbed her hand to kiss it.

This is the best moment of my life. It won't take much longer untill we can finally meet our little baby. I know that I'm only 19 but I am more than ready, this was meant to be.

" Congratulations! " The lady said to us. We both thanked her and she cleaned Lyssa her belly so we could go. I can't wait to tell everyone, they'll love it.

" Oh would you like a picture of the baby? "

" Yes could we have 4 please? " One for me, one for Lyssa, one for my mom and the boys and one for nonna and nonno.

" Ofcourse! "

~

" I'm thrilled Jai, I seriously can't wait to tell everyone! "

" Me too babe, should we call nonna and nonno and Becca and Macy? We could give like a small party and after that a sleepover? "

We haven't done it in a while because of Lyssa's pregnancy. I think it's time to have some fun again.

" Yeah we should! I'll text everyone right away. "

I feel like I'm finally growing up. Well, a bit. I'll always be a kid somewhere inside but I'm going to be a father soon. This will be the highlight of my life. The woman of my dreams and my own child, it's insane. I can't wait to spoil my daughter like a princess.

This will be forever. Me, Lyssa and our kid(s). We always wanted two so..

I have never been more in love with Alyssa than I am now and I told her that I would put a ring on her finger when she's twenty but I might do it sooner.. I don't know. My thoughts got interrupted when Lyssa said " They are all up for it babe, they can't wait to know the gender. "

I chuckled and pulled up the driveway.

I helped Lyssa out because of her belly - I don't know I do it a lot lately I'm so scared that she will have pain or something I'm being a dad already - and together we walked to the frontdoor.

I was about to knock but the door was already opened by all the boys standing there waiting for us to come in.

" Come in madame. Oh and Jai " Beau said before he helped Lyssa inside as if she can't walk. Oh oops I did the same nevermind.

" Hah good one Beau. " I said as I walked past them.

My mom heard us and immediately walked towards us with big eyes.

" WELL?! WHAT IS IT?! "

Jee someone's excited.

" See for yourself " I said.

I wanted to give mom the picture but Luke grabbed it and they all looked at the photo.

" OH I SEE! IT'S A BOY LOOK AT HIS LITTLE WILLY THERE! YUP " Daniel yelled popping the 'p'.

" Oh yeah you're right Skip, what a cutie! " Luke said.

I looked at Lyssa and we both rolled our eyes before we burst out laughing.

" Are you guys kidding me? It's a girl ofcourse! " Mom said.

" You're right mom thankyou, so we're having a little girl " I said with the most genuine smile on my face.

" That's what I said.. "

" Yeah.. " Daniel and Luke said both embarrassed.

We all laughed and soon Becca, Lyssa, nonno and nonna arrived. They all greeted us happily and the girls talked to Lyssa about her pregnancy whilst nonno and nonna talked to me about Lyssa.