• 98 •

INSTAGRAM

alessoclyde Before I used to ask Him why I was the one He chose to experience those things

alessoclyde Before I used to ask Him why I was the one He chose to experience those things. There were days where I ask Him, when will the pain ever go away? And is it all really going to be worth it in the end?

Years ago, I lost hope... but He sent me a guardian angel. Not many knew about it, but Ryca saved me from dying the day I lost hope. Now, looking at my wife and our son, I can say that it was all really worth it.

Because now, there's no more pain. Maybe there's still pain and it will never go away, but I learned to live with it. I learned to treasure the pain instead, because the pain, the sufferings of the past are what made me... me.

It's true that sometimes, maybe most of the time, things don't work out the way we want it to, but someday there will be a person that will come into our lives and make us realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Back then I started thinking that maybe I wasn't meant for relationships, that I was better off alone, but my wife proved me wrong. Ryca brings out the best in me. I was always scared, but she made me take risks again. She made sure that every leap was going to be worth it. She made me feel alive again. That there's more to life than the pain I've been carrying almost half of my life.

I know, Rycs, you already told me not to write you long paragraphs anymore, but I just can't stop admiring you and how amazing you are. And it's also not true that being married is boring! Because everyday I just keep on falling deeper in love with my wife and life as well.

My life is great. Life is beautiful. I couldn't be more thankful. If I have to go through all the pain again, I would, because I know that in the end, there's light, there's you. There's Ryca.

Let's both continue to grow together. Let's strive hard to give our son, future sons and daughters the family that they deserve. And Rycs, you're doing great. Just want to remind you that. You're the best mother Alery could ever ask for and the best and only wife for me. 🤍😘

View all comments (5,621)

rycadvy I love you! Mahal na mahal ka namin ni Alery, super swerte rin naming dalawa sa'yo 🥺🤍
migosuarez ❤❤❤
reanx ang tamis naman
phillipgallantes cute mo lery 🥰
greglopez naks naman ❣
alfredooo muntik na akong langgamin
babes cute cute naman ng dalawang yan 🧡
sachiii 💛
quentinsy love you three 🥰
flerdelisa sweet 💕
makuuu good things take time 🤎
yssadora love love lang!
olivermont
daveyc sawa na ako mag-sana all
ands sabi ko naman sa inyo kayo talaga
shattereign lord kung hindi ganito magiging future asawa ko wag na lang po thanks