The Padaleckis

It had been almost three years of you meeting Jensen and here you were, in Idaho attending Jared and Gen's wedding. You could not be happier for them.

Jensen and you were in the wedding party. Your best friends were getting married and you couldn't be happier.

It was an amazingly snowy day. A dreamy wedding.

You and Jensen danced and drank and danced again and finally found a corner for you two to sit. 

'This is so dreamy' you said as you curled up in his arms. 

'Yes it is, its beautiful' He said looking at you. 

You knew what he was thinking, you were also hoping to have this day for you two.

But there was something you wanted Jensen to know before you two took this huge step in your relationship.

Just few months ago you all had found out that Misha was going to have his first child and all of you were so excited for him.

You bought all kinds of toys for the baby and Jensen was so happy with the thought of kids, even though it was someone else's.

You knew you had to talk to Jensen but you were putting it off for a while now.

Sitting in a wedding looking at Jared and Gen, so happy, you couldn't help but tear up at the thought whether you would actually have this with Jensen or not.

At the end of the day, you all went back to the hotel, you both were very drunk and very tired.

The next morning, you woke up before Jensen and made some coffee for you two. Jensen woke up soon after and sat besides you drinking his coffee, leaning on you.

'you okay bub? you seem tensed.' Jensen asked.

'There is something I need to tell you, something very important' you said.