I'd dream of you

-No no don't drink ,don't drink

-Fen Yu! Fen Yu! wake up mom!

-Ting Ting don't scream

-But you were screaming in your dream what's wrong?

-What time is it?!

-Fen Yu but-

-What time is it!

-It's 23h48 why?

-I have to go

-To go? where? Fen Yu it's to late! where do you want to go at this time?

-They want to kill him there is poison in the glass Champaign,midnight

-What ? witch glass ? What are you talking about Fen?

-They want to kill him,... he must not drink this glass

-Who?...Who?

-Liang.. Liang Zhen...

-Liang... but FenYu where are you going?

-Ting Ting please don't wake mom okay? I'll be back soon

It was 23h49 when Daiyu Fen Yu get out by the window in her red night dress, her sister Daiyu Fang Ting stayed there she didn't know what to do when her big sister went in the middle of the night. By her side Daiyu Fen Yu was running has fast she could without really where she was going.

After a while she stopped right in front of Zhenco an great enterprise and then she thought ,there were a guard in front who was looking at her; he found it very strange he thought. The girl was looking the building as if she was dreaming.

The guard came closer and said;

-You girl what are you doing here? Are you lost? Are you purchased?

-Not... I... you must let me in!

-Listen there is an important ceremony inside I can't let you in. Do you want me to call the police for you?... Or have you the number of your mother? Give me it i'll call her...

-I'm searching for Liang Zhen... they want to poison him (3 minutes remain from midnight)

-Hein? Sir Liang Zhen? poison..?

After these words the guard began to laugh very loud and he was saying but Daiyu Fen Yu insisted ( 2 minute remain) but nothing to do the guard was laughing out loud. she thought then she took the chair of the guard who was distracted and then hit him with it and then she ran inside of the ceremony. There were about fifty people, she started walking trough the crowd , then she ran 'cause they were about to toast when she arrived in front of the room where there was this man who seemed familiar to her and he was near to drink the glass Champaign she thought. She went toward him and she'd jostle him shouting this phrase sounded throughout the room... The glass fell apart...

(At the police station)

Was screaming Daiyu Fen Yu, she had been arrested for trouble and assault on a security guard.

(Daiyu's home)

Daiyu Fang Ting worried for her sister so she started crying and quickly went to wake up her mother.

-Mom, mom wake up (crying)

-Fang Ting what going on? Why are you crying?

-It's Fen Yu... She's gone

-What!? (jump out of the bed) What do you say?

Mrs. Daiyu went quickly in the bedroom of the two girls and there was no one, she only saw the window wide open, she was shocked.