prologue.

Dear Reader, 

Have you ever dreamed of another life? One where you feel a connection with the earth and the air. A place where all the worries in the world escape. A place with romance, but heartbreak waiting just a moment away. 

I knew that place, one that I had runaway to. When all odds were against me. France was a homage to my novel, a beauty in sheeps clothing. 

You're probably wondering how I got to that point? What it took for me to give up on everything and move to a whole new country?

I guess many things could account for my overall breakdown. My boyfriend of five years cheated on me with his former teacher. I lost my job at a start up company for beginner journalists. I was kicked out of my apartment in Boston after having barely any money to afford a basic package of ramen noodles.

Then it hit me like a kiss to the lips. It was time to take matters into my own hands for once, so here we are.

Paris, France.

What you are about to read is a memoir, a journal of memories that was never supposed to leave past the french cobble stone.  Somehow they have gotten tangled, professed in admiration and horror. 

I never returned to Paris after that infamous year of my life. How could I, there wasnt much left for me.

I never returned for him.