Death Cheater:)

Tate's POV:

I was on my way to school, it's my first day in high school. I had to stop at my moms house before I went though so I could get my money from her.

After she gave me my stuff I went to school, since I was early I went behind it and smoked a bit.

After smoking I went to my locker and then girl a little taller then me came up to me.

"Hey I'm Colleen, can you take me to the roof please, I was told to go there but I'm new." She said.

"Mhm, whatever, let's go." I said then started walking.

I led her to the roof then after we were up there, I heard the door lock, I went up to it and tried to open it but it didn't work.

'Fuck!'

"Welp, time for you to die." Colleen said then pushed me off the roof, or attempted to.

I grabbed the ledge and pulled myself back up.

"Oh hell no you don't, if anyone's gonna kill me it's gonna be myself you petty bitch tryna take my job." I with a dark aura surrounding me.

"I will take your job Tate. Because your gonna die."

(A/N: god this is cringe..)

"Nope, if you let me, I'll jump off willingly thanks." I said proudly for some reason.

"That makes my job easier so go ahead." She said crossing her arm.

"Alright cya, by the way, your really pretty Colleen, if that's your real name." I said and smiled genuine for once.

After that I jumped and kept my smile the whole way down accepting death.

And then I hit the concrete, all my past memories flashed through my mind and I was content with my choices.

Then it was dark, I thought I was dead.

But...

When I was waking up, I heard voices?

'How the hell? Am I still alive somehow?'