Chapter 7

Hestia POV:
I don't know how long I sat on the cold hard floor, staring at the gold specks on on the walls. one of the maids was walking past and broke me out of my trance.

"Princess, are you alright. You look bit pale, would you like me to get some water." she said to me concern in her voice.

I paused for a moment staring up at her "No thank you I'm ok." I said standing up giving her a small smile. "Ok Princess." giving me a little bow then walking away. Loki. I thought I need to find him. I started walking checking all the rooms as I go by. I stick my head into the throne room having to do a double check to see if I was seeing things, there on the throne was Loki. I frown my eyebrows as I slowly walk up to him. As I get closer I can see his mouth turned up into a smirk "Ah dear sister, I was hoping I would see you." he says.

"Why are you on Fathers throne?" I ask. "Father has fallen into the Odin's sleep, Mother fears he may never awaken again." he says. 

"How come you get the throne?"

"Because I'm next in line."

"No you are not. Thor is."

"Thor's not here."

"But what if I want to be Queen?"

"Well go marry someone on another kingdom."

"I don't want to rule another kingdom."

"Aw what a shame."

"Don't mock me."

"I'll do what I want."

"Mother!"

"Hestia!"

We are interrupted when Sif and the warriors three walk in.

"Allfather, we must speak with you urgently." Sif says. they all pause as they look up and see Loki. "My friends." he says. "where's Odin?" Fandral asks.

"Father has fallen into the Odinsleep. Mother fears he may never awaken again." Loki repeats. "we would speak with her." Sif says. "She has refused to leave my father's bedside. You can bring your urgent matter to me. Your king." Loki says as he stands up.

Sif and the warriors three kneel down. Sif looks up and says "My king, we would ask that you end Thor's banishment. I smile and look up at Loki hopeful. "My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather's last. My smile flatters and I frown at Loki as he continues. "We're on the brink of war with Jotunhime. Our people need a sense of continuity, in order to feel safe in these difficult times. All of us must stand together, for the good of Asguard."

Sif stands up but Fandral quickly grabs her arm. "Yes, of course." Fandral says. "Good. Then you will wait for my word." Loki says.

"If I may, beg the indulgence of your majesty to perhaps reconsider-" Volstagg is cut off by Loki.

"We're done!"

They all stand up and walk away. Loki turn to me "What?" he asks.

"loki. He's our brother-"

"Your brother."

"How did you-"

"Hestia, your still young, your spells are sloppy, I knew you were there, I know what you heard, what you saw."

"Loki that changes nothing. Your still my brother and Thor's brother, no matter what."

"Please just get out."

"As you wish. Brother."
——————————————————————————