A party & witches planning

*The Trix; Stormy (left), Darcy (middle) and Icy (right)*

"Young Ladies may I have your attention!" Headmistress Faragonda called one morning during the first week of school at breakfast. "Tonight there is going to be a party held here at Alfea with the boys from Red Fountain. I hope you all make them warm and welcome!" finished the headmistress before Griselda said sharply "Not to friendly chaperones will be their and love potions or spells our forbidden."

"WOW a party this is going to be great!" said Stella to the group on their way to their dorm but were stopped by another student who cam running said "Hey Bloom you got a call from Red Fountain in the main office." Bloom hurried to the main office and the secetary took her into a pritivite room were a larged holographic opened up showing Sky!

"Hi Bloom how our you? Is school going well?" asked Sky who was forbidden from calling his soulmate all week by the headmaster of Red Fountain, who wanted the young fairy time to settle in and make friends before the overprotective Prince took up most of Bloom's time.

"I'm doing great the teachers said I'm way ahead for a bieginner." said Bloom watching Sky smile grow larger thinking 'He looks so handsome' as the Prince told her that was amazing. "So you going to the party tonight?" asked Bloom wondering if he had other things to do since she wouldn't go; she didn't even own any formal wear. "Yup and Bloom I know you don't have an formal wear so I sent a dress over it should be in your room by now!" said Sky knowing Bloom's outfit crissise without needing to ask. The privileges to being a soulmate who is a prince.

Half an hour later Bloom headed back to her room to see her roommates already in their outfits. "You guys look amazing!" cried Bloom seeing the group already trying on their outfits;

 "You guys look amazing!" cried Bloom seeing the group already trying on their outfits;

*These our the girls in their party outfits*

"Thanks Bloom!/ It was hard to choose witch outfit I should wear!" said the girls and Stella going into her story about buying her outfit. "The only problum I have is my ring dosn't go with it." Stella stated as Tecna asked what Bloom was wearing for the party. "Oh um it should be on my bed" Bloom said shyly wondering 'I wonder what kind of outfit Sky got me?' as she rushed to her room finding a gift box on her bed. Opening it she saw a beutiful dress fit for a princess in it and quickly she got changed.

"So what do you guys think?" asked Bloom walking out of her room and did a little twirlled showing it off 'Man Sky picked an amazing outfit!' Stella gasped before she started screeching "THAT'S THAT'S A ONE IN A KIND DRESS FROM ERAKLYON!!!!!!" The rest of the girls looked at Bloom's dress like they seen a national treasure;

*This is the outfit Bloom is wearng to the party*

"What do you mean Stella?" wonder the red head till Muda walked over to her and lifted up the skirt, "See these? Those our real gems woven into the gown's fabric. Only the plant of Eraklyon and it's people known to make it." Tecna and Flora nodded their heads as the smart girl said "It's true and no one else in all the relams can recreat them" as the fairy of nature magic said "Plus their supper expansive and each dress is one of a kind." 

Stella finally snapped out of it before rubbing her head sighing "It would makes sence you would have one since you our Prince Sky's soulmate." Bloom and kiko, the little bunny hopping out of the bedroom wondering what was happening, where gasping in shook as Bloom screamed in her head 'SKY WHAT THE HECK MAN!"

Meanwhile at Red Fountain

"ACHOO" sneezed the Prince as he and his fellow Specilists packed up the last of the gifts for the girls at Alfia. "Dude you sick or something?" question Riven who manged to save the gift the blond dropped while sneezing. Shaking his head Sky said "No I feel find but it dose seem like someone was thinking about me. Maybe Bloom seeing her dress~" as he sighed dreaming of his soulmate in the dress he sent her.

"Didn't you sent her that one of a kind dress from Eraklyon? You know the one with white perals?" asked Brandon as he sealed the gift box, witch Sky nodded at. "Dude you know she's going to flip seeing that thing, I mean Red is fr-" Riven started to say till Timmy threw his hands over the boy's mouth.

"Our you crazy or something? Sky will kill you if you say Bloom's secret!" whispered-yelled the glasses boy before making sure Sky didn't hear that, he didn't thankfully. The boys all sighed before Brandon whisperd-scolded his friend "You know we can't say anything about Bloom's past Riven or Sky might lock her inside the Eraklyon Palace for her safety."

Riven sighed before nodding, it was true Eraklyons were overprctiove of their soulmates, remember in the news that the Queen was also assisnated by another relam and the King started a war against them. The war only last one mouth and Eraklyon won.

Meanwhile at Cloud Tower, School for young witches

"My young witches!" the Headmistress of Cloud Tower started to say during the emergency assembly she called "The faries of Alfia and those boys from Red Fountain are hosting a party tonight, an once again the witches aren't invited."

As the students booed Griffen nodded her pale head hissing "Yes my friends the insult is horaable so tonight I host a little game. Who ever figures out how to ruin their celbration will win a year of no deations and a free pass to cause cause threwout the schools! May the worst witch win!" smirking as she took her seat in her throne.

Three witches known as the Trix were now plotting somehing risky. "I say this is a good time to find that iteam we wanted and steal it right under those fairies noses." said Darcy as Stormy shook her head before hissing at her sister "The whole point is to ruin their party and we need it to be good or someone will get suspicious."

"Well it's easy my sister~" the two turned to looked at the ice witch who smiled a chill smile that screamed RUN "We'll kill two birds with one stone."