𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"THIS IS IT" mason said , as we walked into his childhood room with summer holding our hands , we let go of the girl to let her run around the house as long as she was either in the garden or someone could know where she was if she was inside , i looked around at all of the trophies he had early with former clubs some read "motm" or some read "player of the season" this were all trophies from when he was on loan and back with chelsea, so far none with england , mason had gone downstairs to occupy the girl i had found a small note hiding under one of his trophies it was calculations that had been added up to around 100,000  and what he was buying with it which read "tesla model x" "uhm what the fuck?!" i whispered to myself.

"THIS IS LOVELY" i said to masons parents who had made a roast dinner "thank you lovely" they said, i glanced over at mason who was sitting with summer and his parents , he smiled at me and nodded basically asking if i was okay , i nodded back indicating him i was fine and i just brushed off the prices of the tesla because why would it be a big deal , right ?

IVYMOUNT POSTED A PHOTO !

LIKED BY JAZBENHAM AND 466,324 OTHERS

IVYMOUNT iloveyou , your the best father and husband ever (ps: he thought summers colouring was bad so he decided to do it himself )🤍

VIEW ALL 701 COMMENTS

LAURENFRYER_ @declanrice can we have kidsssss 🥲 🥲
DECLANRICE we have raffa ??
LIKED BY IVYMOUNT

MASONMOUNT summer was just scribbling 🙄?
IVYMOUNT fine fine just this once u can colour in 🤨

JUDEBELLINGHAM ❤️
LIKED BY IVYMOUNT

WE WAS ON OUR way home and masons phone was connected to the car and declan called mason and they talked basically all the way home "i have to go ill talk later ?" mason said as we reached the gates "cool ill see you bro" declan replied , i took my AirPods out and got summer out the car , whilst the time went by we decided to buy a new house closer to Portsmouth but close to cobham so he can go train whenever , it was also beneficial for summer as she had a bigger garden n a bigger room, it was around 8:45 when we got back so we instantly put summer to bed and watched a movie and cuddled , "plans for tomorrow ?" i asked "don't know to be honest i need to go to cobham to do a few bits then come back n maybe we can just do our own thing" mason said whilst playing with my hair , "ok that's fine you need a haircut so that's defo on the list" i said whilst giggling he hadn't had a haircut since last lockdown so he desperately needed it done professionally.

WE HOPPED INTO BED and decided to watch the new season of sex education as it had just came out so whilst mason n me was briefly watching it i booked him a haircut appointment and did some other planning "so we can either go to soft play which is a bit boring for me and you orrrr we can go meet up with a few of your friends like madders if you wanted ?" i asked "yeah just do whatever that's fine" mason said whilst distracted , i got confused but i thought nothing of it as it didn't seem that big of a deal "goodnight i love you" we both said and exchanged long hugs and fell asleep in eachothers arms

authors note:
idk about this one tbf this book is ending soon tho :(((