The unusual request

⚠️LEMON⚠️

Orochi POV
Every night for the last 2 weeks has been amazing. Nezuko and I would go out at night to see the stars. They were my favorite thing to look at during the night.

Other than that one night, we didn't do anything else that would be inappropriate. I didn't want myself to be taken away by her beauty, and go to far.

Tanjiro and I also were having a lot of time together as well. He and I both discussed our time training and how each others sword techniques worked.

Tanjiro used two breathing techniques. Water breathing and sun breathing. Both served their purpose at times.

We both discussed our feats of strength, even going as far as to spar with each other. We both made a deal to become hashiras by the time we were 19. [Being that we were both 18]

One morning tanjiro and I were sitting outside admiring the trees as man passed by us wearing a weird hat with dangly things hanging off the end.

He started to talk about the iron that the swords were made out of. Saying how they were bathed in sunlight for years on a mountain.

Tanjiro attempted to invite him into the house, but he ignored him. Soon enough, urokodaki came and out and told the man by the name of haganezuka to get inside and have tea.

When he entered the small home, he asked which one of us asked for the weird sword.

I rose my hand and said "I did sir."

He told me very loudly that if I ever break the sword, he'll kill me. He took out my sword, and tanjiro's katana.

He was very enthusiast about us holding our swords to see what color they would turn into. First was tanjiro. He held his sword high, and it began to turn a very weird color. At first it was black as night, but after 3 seconds, it began to turn crimson red color. It even felt like the blade was hotter than before.

Haganezuka was quite happy at the result of his sword. Going as far to tell tanjiro that he was a chosen one.

Next was me. My sword was much different than any other traditional Japanese sword. It was more European than anything. I pulled my sword out, and marvled at its look. It was a long sword about 4 feet, had a curved hilt, and was less than 2 pounds.

I held mine with a smile across my face as it began to reveal its color.

At first it was a light metallic blue, but then turned into a deep galactic red

Everyone in the room was blown away by the blade, and even more so by the design

Tanjiro was impressed by the sheer look of the sword let alone the color.

Haganezuka was impressed by the color of the sword so much, he began to question what urokodaki had been feeding me.

We laughed at the entire exchange as haganezuka prepared to leave.

After he left urokodaki had prepared the last meal for us. It was a delicious meal, with fish, rice, tea, and lemon.

"So how did you meet tanjiro?" Urokodaki asked

I felt my body tense up at the question.

"Just luck I guess." I said.

Tanjiro ate his food and asked Urokodaki about his life.

I began to disassociate and fade into a lull.

My life

Trash

Cursed Boy

You were never special

You are disgusting

I hate you

You deserve to be burned alive

After a couple seconds nezuko pushed up against my arm awaking me. I smiled and cracked my neck.

After the meal we headed off to bed.

I fitted nezuko's futon knowing full well aware she wouldn't sleep in it, and got ready for.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I came back nezuko had here muzzle off, and was sitting there with her eyes on me at all times. She waited until I was done putting my sword away. After I was done I sat down, and then it began

It started like all the nights before. Small kisses and cuddling, but as the kisses got more passionate, the more I knew things were starting to get more out of hand.

She was so cute and so beautiful that everything I did to stop myself was met with a burning passion to do more. To kiss her more, to enjoy her body more, to take her for myself, and leave everyone else behind.

When we separated, she spoke much clearly than ever before. "M...More please." I couldn't resist her small voice, her beautiful body, it was so bad that I couldn't help myself. I took every step to make sure I didn't go to far. I was cautious of what I did, and didn't do.

At first I slid my hands underneath her kimono, and held her close to me. I kissed down her cheek, then neck, then her shoulder. But before I went further. I stopped.

I stopped kissing and stopped touching and stopped everything. I looked at her. Her eyes closed and face full of passion. She opened her eyes and pulled me closer to her. She could see I was aroused, and tried to help relieve it. But I stopped her. I held her there and just hugged her.

"Nezuko. When you're human, or when you can think more clearly. I will give you everything you want. I will pleasure you til your legs can't move, and I give you everything you want."

She wanted to hold me closer to her. I let her a she melted into my embrace.

"I...I...I can't wait anymore. P..please" She spoke.

"Just a few more months. If we can be together like that, then i want to be together properly." I said

"O...ok" She said.

That night she held each other so close, you could feel the heat from the other rooms.

.
.
.
.
.

Hope yall are doing well