↳sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Marathon 3/3

└────────────────────────────────────┘

Chap. Seventeen " The heart of the hunter"

┌────────────────────────────────────┐

⁌ Ψ ⁍

The world was shit, men had been in charge of turning the world into a disgusting macho society, he did not blame them, not entirely at least, he blamed the teachings that were passed from generation to generation to the lack of their own criteria and he hated himself for what he once was, what he had believed.

Morgan Atlantis, he was not clean wheat, He was a friend of Thomas for a reason, they had shared ideals, dreams, actions. Morgan was once a reflection of Thomas.

Women? Something that he discarded with disinterest, the girls seemed attractive to him until the charm was removed and he discarded. Why would he have a woman by his side if she was not interesting? 3 women before Alice had been victims of Morgan's immature attitude and would have continued that way if that starless night hadn't passed.

Morgan had come home from a part-time job given him at a hardware store, on the way he had been so distraught that he had practically run home to make sure his cute little eyes were there safe. He only found one note.

Morgan, I went to buy milk with Mrs. Saria, I'll be back soon

Nothing out of the ordinary, but his heart was pounding too much, so painfully, Maureen's bright blue eyes were chasing him, his face ached as if he'd been hit and his ribs burned. He began to pant, he wanted to ease his discomfort by closing his eyes, but he only heard screams.