Shakespeare? (NB!Reader)

Short but fun, Happy Birthday Riley!

You'd joined Wilbur for a stream, sitting next to him in his office as media share played on his computer. You leaned on him slightly, watching chat whiz passed while you both tried not to laugh. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders as he recited 'Objects I've Shoved up my Arse' from memory along with the video.

You snorted softly and hid your face in his shoulder, gently punching him. "Wil, shut the fuck up."

"You love iiiit." He grinned, glancing at chat. "C'mon guys, be funnier!"

You watched comments speed up, a couple of them asking for a cheesy pick-up line contest. "Chat no, you just want reasons to clip Wilbur flirting."

He chuckled. "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"

You smiled slightly and rolled your eyes.  "Sure."

"Thou art hot as fuck." You started laughing before wheezing and hitting the desk, losing one of your lives for the contest. "That got you?!"

"Shuttup!" You were trying to take deep breaths to calm yourself down but it wasn't working, almost making you laugh harder.

Tommy's infamous clip started playing, which made Wilbur start screaming at chat about videos he's already seen. "Do I need to go over the rules, chat?!"

You shoved him and watched him yelp and fall out of the chair, causing a loud crashing noise on stream.

He burst out laughing as well, while chat was freaking out about him being hurt. "Chat he's fiiiiiiine, it was just a small tumble."

He finally managed to get up and end the stream, collapsing back into his chair and leaning on you, still laughing softly. "Yet again, we're funnier than chat."

You giggled and pecked him on the lips. "We're gonna piss off your neighbors though." He just hummed in response, smiling wide.

"Who cares, we're having fun."