Chapter Four

I do not own KNB.

Chapter Four

---Akashi's POV---
"...I don't know what I wanted" he said after a bit of silence... "What do you mean you don't know?! Just name whatever you desire and that will be done" I was furious, it was a simple question that even a child can answer! I gave him a hard glare. He sense my murderous glare and gave me a frightened look, "just give me time on this" he mumbled. "Fine, and you better make it quick" I said. "You're dismiss" I glared at Kouki and he quickly ran away to his class. "Such a simple question" I kept mumbling to myself.

---Furihata's POV---
I escaped away from Akashi, a lot of things happen and it just..there was too much to take on. Maybe it's all just a dream and I will wake up from this nightmare. Yea it is a dream! I really thought until I felt something hit me square in the face. "Sorry Kouki!" I recognize Ayumi. "It's fine, just don't play football in the hallways again" I said to Ayumi. I sigh, "just don't get caught by any teachers" as I gave her football back.

"Okay okay, thank you Kouki!" Ayumi quickly kissed my cheek and skipped away. I blushed and was flustered by how daring Ayumi was. I touched my cheek where Ayumi just kissed it. Blushing I mumbled "Jeez" and walk away to my class. Ayumi had spend a lot of time with Alex that she ended up with a kissing habit on the cheek though. I tried many times to tell her not to do that because it's not very fond in Japanese culture. Probably next time I'll tell her.

---Akashi's POV---
"Hmm, I might know what he wants now" I smirk as I saw the whole scene. This is simple and easy plan! Then I will have my body back and he will get his dumb wish. I will simply grant what he desires and provide what he lacks.