Chapter 2 - Arriving At Hogwarts

A/N Sorry its short! I'm not the best writer so bear with me!

Oliver shoves me into the nearest compartment. "Britni, I want you to stay away from him," Oliver says in a serious tone. "Why?" I ask out of curiosity. "Because he's a bad person. He's a Malfoy for God's sake! He ruins' people's lives and I will not let that happen to you! Just no!" Oliver says, slightly yelling. I start shaking, terrified. I've never seen him like that before. He looks and sees how scared I am and brings me into a hug. His sweet scent calms me down. "I just don't want you getting hurt," he says while kissing my forehead. "I won't get hurt, I promise." Oliver smiles slightly. "We're almost there. Get changed into your robe."

****

Hogwarts is beautiful! I walk in Oliver by my side while I fill in to be sorted. "I'm going to be at the Gryffindor table good luck, Britni." I smile at him and turn to Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts. "A new year has come now here to present, we have a new 3rd year student. Britni Wood." I walk up to the creepy hat. They place it upon my head. Then the hat starts talking, I jump not expecting a hat to talk. "Intersting, I see. Ravenclaw wouldn't suit you. Not loyal enough to be a Hufflepuff.... leaves us down to Gryffindor and Slytherin.. You are cunning and sly but brave... Hmm... I have made my decision.. SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouts. A green and silver table erupts in cheers. I search for Oliver and lock eyes with him his eyes are filled with sadness it seems like. I walk over and sit by this cute guy that seems harmless. "Theodore Nott," he says looking at me with a smirk. "Britni Wood." I say back, with a smirk. "Do you want me to show you around?" he says. "Let me," a voice says behind me. I see 'Malfoy' that my brother punched earlier. "Nah, I can get around by myself thanks." I say to them, both confused by getting rejected. After supper I go to to the gargoyle. I don't know the password. Great. "Need help?" I turn around to see Malfoy. I glare at him. "I need the password. What is it?" He smirks. "We got off to the wrong start. I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." "Good for you, now give me the password." I sneer. "Pureblood." he awnsers and the gargoyle swings by letting me in. I walk in. It's fancy! "Girls dorms are left." He lets me know. "Thanks." I sit down on the couch, letting the fire warm me. After a while I drift into a deep sleep.

*Draco's POV*

Why does she hate me? She's gorgeous! What am I thinking?! I just want to hook up with her, nothing else. Have some fun. Right? There's no telling what Wood's told her. I go down to the common room to do homework when I see brown hair and curled up on the couch. I move the hair out of the unknown girls face. It's Britni. I feel her hands. They feel like ice compared to mine. I accio my blanket that has 'Malfoy' on it and put it around her. I sit on the couch beside her. She rolls over and her head is now on my shoulder. I continue my homework. Some of these classes are crazy, I'm telling you. I just wish I could find a way to make her like me. And I'm going to do just that.

Comment and vote please(: