Whos there!?

Just as you where done shopping with Kaneki he decided to walk you home. Not all the way, but half way.

You: I think I can make it from here.

Kaneki: are you sure? Do you want me to carry your bag?

You: nah besides its only one bag . It's not even heavy. What's wrong with you? Haha

You poked his cheek . To make sure he is ok.

You: haha squishy!
You began to poke both of his cheeks.

You: "Your so cute aww !!... Haha wait f-forget I said that."

You made a face

Kaneki got a bit nervous then blushed and grabbed your hand.

You blushed and began heating up.

Kaneki felt this , Although you tried not to show it .

Kaneki then pulled your waist and pulled you close .
His hand grabbing your other hand.

Not to mention Kaneki is a bit taller than you so your head rested in his chest.

You where blushing so much Kaneki could feel it.

Kaneki: promise me ... We will meet again..?

your eyes widened as you took your head out of his chest.

He put two fingers under your chin and slightly picked your chin up to face his lips.

Emotions were racing inside you. You could feel so many things. Was this love? Did you actually have feelings for Kaneki? Tch what a joke like you would even dream it.

Your lips then meet with his. He began to kiss you in the lips

You kissed back as he pulled you closer.

The kiss didn't last that long...which you where relieved . Because you didn't even know how to kiss.

You looked away blushing like a tomato

While Kaneki let go of you . You held the bag with both your hands .

To snap the awkwardness Kaneki began to talk.

Kaneki: haha ok.. Well then text me Tomarrow we can meet up again. Or something..Aha!

You blushed and agreed. You didn't think you would ever last that long with a guy. And you had just remembered that you gave him your number earlier.

You couldn't Belive you spent all day with Such a hot guy.

You began to fangirl to your self.

You said goodbye and went your separate ways. It was already dark out. But you didn't care. It's not like nothing was gonna happen.

Kaneki's P.O.V

Well I walked (y/n) home well not all the way home but halfway. I actually got to kiss her for just a bit but not to much because I didn't want things to get awkward between us. So I said goodbye. I'll be sure to text her tomorrow.
~
As you walked along the side walk still thinking of Kaneki you heard something. It was as if someone had been following you.

You tried to ignore it but you got scared and turned around. You said..

"Who's there?!"

You had never been followed by anyone.

"Kaneki? Is that you? Stop p-playing around..."

You began to notice it wasn't Kaneki. A black figure showed up in front of you.