Slenderman

Slender Falls, Formerly known as Bradford, is where our story begins.

A town once happy and filled with life now left to rot in its past, after a brief "accident" caused the disappearance of a local child. Zain Javadd Malik.

He was last seen going into the woods with a group of friends, apparently for a day out on the lake, he never came out.

Countless rescue efforts had been made by the Malik family, but no trace of the boy could be found. Zain Javadd Malik was assumed dead and soon people began to forget about him.

But he never forgot about them.

Zayn grew furious with the people he thought loved him; his friends, girlfriend, teachers, They all pretended to love me. They brought me in here as tribute to the beast, casting barrier spells to keep me in here, flithy fucking witches. He began watching them, stalking them from afar. Letting their happy lives fuel his rage until eventually...it changed him.

Zayn didn't fight the change, no, he embraced it, using his new found abilities to get revenge on those who wronged him. He was able to lour people into the forest using his telepathy to provoke them. They always came willingly, not a care in the world until the realized where they where. But by then, it was already too late.

Masses of people began disappearing all at once, never to be found again. Many had claimed that they had seen the apparition of the young Malik son, sickly pale and slender framed, before a monster attacked them.
An accurate description of the monster was never supplied, since the people who had seen "Zayn" went mad with fear.

These people soon dissappeared like the rest of them.

Many centeries had passed, the name of the young lad was now long forgotten. People began to refer to him as the slenderman, his presence now well known throughout the region.

{★}{★}{☆}{★}{★}

{Modern times:}

College had just gotten out for summer vacation. People were flocking all over the country in hopes of finding a way to keep themselves entertained.

So naturally, Liam (being the outdoorsy man he is) decided what better way to spend your summer than to go and explore the countryside, to just get away from it all from it all. Inviting his friends to tag along, they all happily agreed.

So each boy packed his bags and set out on an adventure. Just Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry, alone and ready to make a summer of unforgettable memories and brotherly bonding.

A week into the trip, strange things start happening to the boys, so strange than eventually one of them turns up missing.
The remaining lads go crazy looking for him, litterally splitting up to go and find their best friend. Little did any of them know that this was just a plot to get the boys alone.

Slendy was watching, always watching, waiting for his chance to devour his prey. Too bad he didn't have to wait very long.
Like a spider I sit and wait, watching the pray get lured into my trap.