Chapter 1 - You'll remember

Copyright © StormyDirectioner 2015

All Rights reserved Xx

[A/N: I should have been doing homework, but I did this instead :p
I love you guys ♡ enjoy the update :) {pic above or to the side is important, it's just makeup! But I'm sorry to all those with weak stomachs}]

To say that Liam was scared would be an understatement, he was fucking terrified! Everywhere he went, the figure always seemed to be two steps ahead of him. Every time he turned around, it was there, silent as the night, just watching him. He could never make out it's features in the rain, as it stung his eyes and blurred his vision.

From what he could see he could tell it was tall, and seemed to have black and white skin, with the black covering the legs and torso. He had figured since it didn't move when it was being watched, he could look at it and just keep it frozen. It worked, but when he stared at it, he felt sick, like something was clawing its way out of him.

His worst memories resurfaced in his brain, among them an embarrassing date, a lost pet, his sister Ruth's funeral... he had turned away, and crawled for a few seconds until he could stand up again. Then he ran far from the creature, the thing that, like his memories, he could not seem to escape.

Liam was running through a forest, a silver speckled lake gleamed in the distance catching Liam's attention. Suddenly his foot sank into a puddle of water, lodging him in place. He wiggled and squirmed with all his might, trying to free himself but to no avail. Looking behind him, he made an eerie discovery, a slender white and bony hand was extended towards him, drawing alarmingly closer each second. Even though the creature was far away, his limbs seemed to move on their own. Liam watched helplessly as the creature's lengthy white fingers tangled themselves in his short, quiffed brown hair before yanking him backwards, ripping him from the mud and onto the pine needle and oak leaf littered ground.

Liam felt a wave of nasua wash over him when he picked his face up off the muddy, rain soaked earth. The tree before him was soaked in the moon light and gave Liam a very clear view of what was behind him, from what Liam could make of the shadow before him, the creature was very slender framed and had....tentacles?

Slowly turning his head around, Liam held his breath, a feeling in his stomach told him to run again but Liam wanted to know what it was he was running from. It's too bad curiosity killed the cat. With his breath coming out in shaky silver puffs, Liam's shaky arms pushed him off the ground and onto his hands and knees, Liam glanced over his shoulder at the area behind him. Nothing.

Making a double take of the area, Liam slowly stood to his feet, his legs like jelly, he started backing up, taking note of an odd static sound that seemed to pulse and hum and find its way into his head. Liam grew uneasy. The hum grew louder and louder until it was all that he could hear, causing Liam to crumple to the ground in agony, the balls of his hands squeezed his temples adding more prssure to his already pounding head.

Liam felt like his head was going to explode! "H-Help me-e" Liam whimpered, he wanted to scream, the tears close to falling from his eyes.
He was about to pound his head against a nearby rock when he felt two ice cold hands wrap around his wrists, silencing the static and bring nothing but silence and bliss. Liam felt the hands tug his own away from his head and he slowly opened his eyes.

Liam couldn't make out the face of his rescuer, the moon light shining from the persons back side, shadowing his face. He could tell it was a male though, the person being broad shouldered and its silhouette being tonned and of a solid build.

A deep, velvety voice broke the silence. Echoing off the trees nearby and bringing comfort to Liam. The hazel brown eyes of the stranger locked with Liam's as he spoke. "The static speaks your name Liam, it's you that slenderman needs. It was always you." Liam wanted to open his mouth to question him but was cut off by the dark haired boy again. "Save us Liam." The boy faded like a black mist, only to be replaced by the creature, this time he was close enough to see the small details of the demon. The creature's face was blank and a sickening white, the black that was originally thought to be it's skin was actually a lavish suit, complemented with a red tie. Liam screamed and tried to flee only to be slammed to the ground with its inhumanly strong, black tentacles.