chapter 5. (Nikko)

Kiara

It's been a couple of hours since we've started working and most the time Nikko was being annoying as usual. I close the laptop sighing, so relieved I got that done. And just as I feel myself falling asleep...

"GET UP KEI! You're the last girl I want sleeping in my bed." I can feel Nikko shaking me. I grab a pillow from under my head and smack him with it. "Shut the fuck up whore." I mumble turning over.

Two seconds. That's all I get before I feel a pillow landing on me. That fucker. I quickly jump up snatching it out his hands and start beating him with it.

At this point I'm standing on his bed so I'm able to tower him.

"You know what-" He stands up tossing me over his shoulder causing me to drop the pillow. "Let. go!" I start kicking my feet but of course that did nothing. I feel a smack on my ass and before I can react I'm slammed onto the bed.

That fucking hurt!

"That fucking hurt!" I grit my teeth while rubbing my back, "I hate you."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Hey I'm throwing my last party before we go to Spain since Mrs. Prendes bumped the date up, you should come?" I just stared at him in awe. How stupid could he be. How stupid does he think I am??

"A-Are you kidding?" I raise one eyebrow. "So It's a yes-" "No!" I cut him off while sitting up.

"No I will not. Don't think I'm starting to like you just because we have to spend time together to work on this project. I haven't forgotten about the last stunt you pulled you fucking ass!" I yell lifting my shirt to show the fading bruise.

"Shit you're right, I'm sorry." He sounds sincere but that won't change my mind.

"I promise- I swear, I won't do anything to you." He marks a cross over his chest. I just roll my eyes.

"Like I'm supposed to believe that, that's what you said last time." I scoff while climbing off the bed.

"You're just gonna have to take my word for it." He grins slightly.

I still don't see how girls fall at his feet after one small smile from his dusty ass.

"Yeah yeah whatever Nikko. I'm tired so I'm leaving now. Also I can't work on Friday, Parents will be out and I gotta help Leia with her project." I head towards the door.

"Okay but the party is next Friday at my place!" He calls out and I just shake my head closing the door.

***

Nikolai Alexander ☠︎

It's now Friday and I'm just laying in bed while Phoebe goes on a rant of what she needs for Barcelona in 2 weeks.

I wonder what Kiara's doing.

Wait no I don't. She's just helping her sister with whatever, I wasn't listening cus she's lame anyway.

...Nik

Is someone calling me?

"Nik!"

I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Phoebe sitting up beside me watching me suspiciously. "What are you thinking baby?" Ew. I hate the mush and the clingy-ness, no wonder I cheat so much.

"Nothing." I deadpan. Although I was just thinking about how I could mess with Kei. "No It's not nothing Nikko, I love you so I know when somethings troubling you babe." She tried to cuff my face straddling me but I shrug her off.