ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*

"Vinnie moveeee!" I say laughing. "No go change, your not going out with your ass hanging out." He says following me. "Yea I am, watch me!" I say heading for the door. Vinnie looks me dead in my soul. "Y/n, can you please go back upstairs and change?" He said annoyed. He looks at me with full lust in his eyes. I didn't think he was deadass, but I like this side of Vinnie. "What if I don't?" I say smirking. "You really wanna know huh?" He says smirking. "Actually you know what? I don't." I say running up the stairs. I  literally just got off my period, that would've been so embarrassing it we did anything. I got upstairs and changed into a baggy tee, and one of vinnies hoodies. I walk back downstairs to see vinnie eating his food. "I see you changed" he says turning his head. "Yea because I just got off my period" I say annoyed. Then there was just silentness. "I still would've fuck the shit out of you" Vinnie mutters, breaking the silence. "HUH" i say in shock. "I would've still fuck the shit out of you" he repeats shrugging his shoulders.

Anna oop

Niya speaks!
This was rushed sorry for any errors!!🖤