Bonus Chapter 10: Gallery of Inspiration

The Inkblot Labyrinth was twisty and turny like it always was- except that there were puddles of "Purple Soda" everywhere. "We'd better not step in THAT." Kaylo said as she helped the others cross. "So Lucy, has everything been working out for you?" Mei replied to the artist as she helped the others get across the purple soda.

"It sure has been working out!" Lucy replied as she showed off her Momentgram, which was filled with pictures of her at various art exhibitions- including her work in progress for her exhibition at the Timeville Festival of The Arts. "That looks so amazing!" Trisha Jane said. "Thank you. But what I don't wanna tell you- is that I have feelings for Cal!" Lucy replied, blushing.

"Awww! That's so sweet!" Rebecca replied. Kaylo then fluttered over as a Dawn Butterfly, taking a selfie of herself. "I can actually fly!" She replied, doing a loop-de-loop in mid air. "Now anyways, I had this boyfriend named Isaac Elliot- and I gave him a prism necklace while the two of us were in high school!" Lucy replied. "But... Dr. Prism came and the two of us broke up." She finished.

"Wow. You must've had a crazy love life!" Leo said. "Wait. That picture frame!" Mei replied, pointing to it. From behind it, they could hear... singing? "Let's go in. After all, Inkabelle needs us!" Rebecca said as the gang entered through the painting- only to see Inkabelle splattering paint on a canvas. "Hey! I told you not to interrupt me!" She snapped, spraying paint near the gang.

"Well, if we interrupt you painting... then you'll have to try us!" Leo said, becoming X-Ray Ape. "Come at me, Inky." Lucy replied as an Inky Blaster. "Oh, for sure!" Inkabelle replied as she splattered paint cans around the battlefield, and sent her Inkblot creatures out. "Get them!" The giant Inkblot commanded. But for some reason, while Lucy was fighting her way to Inkabelle, the Inkblot creatures distracted her... and her recent painting fell out of her bag!

"Oh no!" Mei said to herself. But Inkabelle looked at it in amazement. "Oooh! Inspiration!" She said, shrinking down and hopping straight into it. "Did she just change her size?!" Trisha Jane said, amazed. "It seems as if. Inky, we have something for you in the new lobby!" Lucy replied, picking up the painting as the gang carefully handled it through the doors.

In the new lobby, the gang hung up Lucy's painting, and Inkabelle popped out, startling the gang a tiny bit. "Yes! This feels so good." She replied, melting onto the bed. "Now don't make a mess of anyone else's room, got it?" Lucy replied as she got out her supplies. "I won't!" Inkabelle replied. The gang shared a smile and knew it was off to The Underground World of Flames. They had to cool a dragon down!