【𝐈𝐈】

【𝐈𝐈】  

╭─ ❝ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"BAJI KEISUKE." YOU MUMBLED staring at him in utter amazement.

"Listen up losers," he began, raising his voice, "In our gang, if one of our friend gets hurt, we'll stomp the hell outta whatever gang did it." he threatened the hooligans with a deadly look on his face.

"So remember," he continued, "They're my friends, do anything to them again.. And we'll wipe your whole gang out!" he yelled out the last part, loud, clear and enough to make them all flinch.

"Yes sir!" they all shouted with a terrified look in their eyes and left the place immediately.

Baji stayed silent for a while after the scene and then directed his gaze at you causing you to blink.

"I never caught your name." he said raising an eyebrow.

"Y/N... Y/N L/N!" you replied quickly.

He grinned with his eyes closed, "Chifuyu.. L/N.." he began, "Do you guys like peyoung yakisoba?"

You and Chifuyu exchanged glances before yelling a, "Yes!"

The two of you followed Baji without any interrogation as he led you towards his home, mentioning his love for the Peyoung yakisoba on the way.

"By the way..you can call me Y/N." you said out of blue.

Baji, who was walking a few steps ahead of you both took a glance at you and replied, "Alright then, Y/N."

You gave him a small smile.

"I live on the fifth floor of that building." he informed, pointing at the building,"Come on over." he said to the both of you.

"For real?" Chifuyu looked at him, surprised, "I live on the second floor of that building!" he mentioned with a childlike enthusiasm.

I think they don't lie when they say "the world is small".