SUBJECT 01

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇: 09/23/2021 | 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽: mm/dd/yyyy | 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌: 2092 | 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽: 06/11/2023

I. cryo chamber // izuku's rescue take one

Feeling the lack of something, the child who's inside the fluid filled glass tank slowly opened his eyes revealing a crystal-like emerald eyes. In front he saw a pair of black eyes looking straight at his own as the green liquid that envelopes his body slowly decreased taking the newly found oxygen.

Being overwhelmed by the lack of fluid embracing his whole being and oxygen entering his body as he unconsciously breathe, the boy felt tired despite sleeping for the whole ten years. Taking the image of the slender man standing tall in front of him, he soon closed his eyes and welcomed the darkness once again.

A few minutes ago before the discovery of the strange boy, the police officers, who has been assigned to investigate an abandoned candy store after someone tipped off that there was something suspicious of the said place and the rotten smell it gives off, and a few available Pro Heroes were already on their positions at dark, ready for ambush.

One of the present pro heroes, an underground one, Eraserhead, sporting his hero costume that consists of utility belt that holds his ragged black long-sleeve shirt and pants that tuck into his boots, in place. Holding his capture weapon, a dirty gray cloth made from steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofibers, Eraserhead stealthily walk to the abandoned building to assess their surrounding, looking for possible threats before motioning the others to follow inside, leaving a few officers outside and a couple of pro heroes to stand alert.

"The back is clear," Pro Hero Ectoplasm informed, getting the message from one of his clones loitering around. "There's no living person in sight." The man is standing in five feet and eleven inches tall beside the underground hero, sporting his hero costume that consists of a tan cloak that covers most of his body, the area over his torso, and the high collar resembling that of a double-breasted trench coat. Underneath this, he wears a skin-tight black bodysuit with a golden striped neck area and a matching black helmet that covers his entire head, a jaw-guard attached over his nose and around his jaw, and circular mufflers. He also wears baggy dark gray pants and a pair of thin, lightweight prosthetic legs.

"Keep your clones alert as we search the place," Eraserhead said and motioned the police officers and another pro hero to start their search.

The place is so old that there were parts that are already rusting and ready to collapse any minute in time. There are some shelves that are still in place, some are knocked out in the ground. A bunch of candy jars are scattered around the place, shattered glasses, overly expired candies and chocolates. It's just like any other abandoned place there is, but what seems to be out of place is a couple of suspicious looking empty tanks besides a seemingly intentionally broken machines, and the large cables dispersed on the ground.

"Should we contact Power Loader so he can study what these machines are for?" asked the Voice Hero: Present Mic. He is an inch taller than Eraserhead, a slim man with long blond hair, which he wears spiked upwards in a large tuft behind his head, and a small brown mustache. Sporting his hero costume that consists of a black jacket with a very tall collar, upturned and complete with studs, and matching black pants and knee-high boots. He has a tan shoulder pads and a red belt and elbow pads, all studded, and black fingerless gloves. His neck is always obscured by a directional speaker which he uses with his quirk and he always wears a pair of headphones with the word 'HAGE' written on the headband and a pair of orange-tinted shades.

"I think I got the gist of it but you should still contact him with Recovery Girl," Eraserhead said as he stand in front of another glass tank that hides in the corner back of the dark room. But unlike the other two empty tanks, this particular one is not empty and contains a suspicious green liquid that envelopes a child-looking person that floats in it. Upon looking closer, he saw a tattered file on top of the machine on its side that he assumed is a cardiac monitor machine connected to the glass tube, that was still miraculously faintly beeping. He opened the old file to see if he can find evidence and information of what was done there.