13

The dark room with navy blue shades sets a relaxed and heated tone. His hand is firm on the small of my back. My eyes close as I tilt my head back with pleasure. Everything continues on the same course as always. But each time has a new and unknown spark of extreme and intensified pleasure. He licks his lips and tightens his grip on my hips. He goes deep. I gasp and I open my eyes wide.

Screams turn to silence.

I wake up to see Lincoln tying a thin maroon tie. I pull the white sheets over my chest and sit up with a questioned look on my face.

"It's Monday." He continues to fasten the knot.

"Monday!" I jump out of his bed. Reminder: I'm nude.

I sprint to his living room to find the dress he bought me draped across the couch with my shoes in two separate locations. I run to the bathroom and find my cloths from the previous day I was there. I slip on my jeans and Ed Sheeran tee. Flipping my hair into a bun I get a glimpse of the time. 5:18 Am.

"Why so early?" I sit on the couch as Daniels walks in.

"I'm a teacher. I have to be there early." He hands me coffee in a white mug. The condensation in the cup collects and smoothly makes its way back to the coffee. The steam sinks into my pores. Disgusting, I know. I finally sip it and have the boiling liquid burn my esophagus.

***

The sky still a dark, Daniels drives me to my house. The sun is barely shining. The car stops in front of the walkway to the door. We sit in silence for what seems like forever. The sky turns pink and orange becoming a light blue. "You should," He nods toward the house. I look at my lap. His hand aggressive yet smoothly moves my face to look at him. He plants a soft kiss on my lips. His big bottom lip, hot, is smug against my mouth. I pull away.

"I'll see you in school Mr. Daniels." I open the door. I sneak a quick look at his flushed and surprised face as I close the car door.

---

sorry I haven't been writing lately, I have been very busy. If you want more of this story, favorite and comment :) thanks xo