Cats. | 007

Daichi and Asahi hid in the corner of the hallway. They didn't notice the other person eavesdropping in the other one. His eyes were hidden behind his bangs as he listened to Ukai and Sugawara's conversation. 

The setter was surprised when he turned to the hallway and saw his cousin's looming figure.

"Ayumu?" he questioned. 

Ayumu didn't answer and walked towards him, face still hidden. Sugawara's eyes trembled when his face shoved against a firm chest. 'He's hugging me?! Ayumu?!'

"Koushi-nii," Ayumu whispered. "I'll cook your favorite food tonight." Sugawara giggled and patted the boy's back.

"Thanks, Ayumu."

-----------------------------------------

"Your eating pretty well today, Suga." Daichi commented.

"Oh?" Sugawara questioned. "If I don't eat a lot. I can't do my best."

Ayumu placed his chopsticks near Sugawara's face, patiently waiting for him to notice.Daichi and Asahi watched as Sugawara's sparkling eyes widen and happily bit the food handed to him. Hazel eyes caught them staring.

Ayumu huffed and rolled his eyes at them, making the two sweat-drop. He felt a stare in his direction and glanced at the person.

'Ah,' Noya was looking at him with big, hopeful eyes.

'Your too far, sorry' the manager averted his eyes awkwardly.

------------------------------------

"Huwaah?!" Taketora gasped at the two beautiful beings behind Tanaka. They both glanced at him in unison. 

Ayumu blinked and turned away first, his alluring face showed no emotion. His soft hair danced along with the wind. His cold actions only adding to his charm, making the other male gulped nervously. Kiyoko continued to stare at the Nekoma player that ended up running a way.

Unbeknown to the other players, Ayumu was hiding behind the Karasuno players. His phone buzzed in his pockets. He chose to ignore it as he already knew who the person calling him was.

"Ayumu?" Noya tugged his jacket."Hm?" The male manager looked at him in confusion.

"Nothing," The libero grinned at the attention he received.

"...Okay?" Ayumu blinked and nodded, accepting Noya's odd action just now.

The game started, and Nekoma's team faced the crows head-on. Kenma's eyes scanned the opposite side of the court, studying each enemy player.

The corner of Ayumu's tugged upwards into a smirk. 'He's finally starting,' he thought as he watched the pudding-haired setter's sharp gaze shift across the court. He caught Kuroo's dark eyes; the boy was smirking at him in amusement. The manager rolled his eyes and lifted his middle finger.

Kuroo's laughter echoed in the gym.

"Huh? Why is he laughing like that?" Sugawara questioned beside him.

Ayumu shook his head at his friend, his eyes focusing back in the game.

"Nishinoya!" Sugawara yelled, watching the flawless receive. "Nice receive!" Ayumu shouted, completing Suga's cheer. Noya gave him a thumbs up before returning back into position.

The third-year setter reeled back at the sudden shout.

'Ah, right,' Suga smiled at the exchange. It might have been weird if it was the usual Ayumu, but around the libero, his cousin had always acted a little odd, more than usual.