Spy

Adrian got back into Niki's warm hug. He kisses his forehead, he burst into to tears while feeling his bub's really comforting hug. Niki did not bother asking about what happened in the family dinner because he can see it in Adrian's eyes that it did not go very well.

Adrian: "I don't want to lose you bub." He said while sobbing softly. Niki cupped his cheeks and smiled.
Niki: "And you won't." He comforted him. "We'll always be together no matter what. We'll fight for each other." He added.
Adrian: "I love you bub." He said while pouting.
Niki: *chuckles "I love you more hubby." He respond with a warm peck on the lips and Adrian kissed back.

The next day.

Niki woke up as early as usual and prepared himself for school. Adrian did not stay with him last night because he's father needs to talk to him about his attitude during the dinner.

While walking his way to the stop bus, he noticed that someone's following him. He started walking a little faster and staying alert in case of something bad happen. He keeps on going fast until he began to run, he's really scared. While running, he accidentally bumped into Hilton. They were both startled.

*Bumped.
Niki: "AAHHH!!" He shouted.
Hilton: "Aaahhh!......Niki?" He looked so confused.
Niki: "Oh my goodness Hilton! I'm so glad it's just you!" He said while catching his breath. He's shaking and really scared.
Hilton: "Hey hey it's okay, what happened? Someone following you?" He asked calmly. Niki nodded multiple times and still shaking.
Hilton: "What does he look like?" Niki shook his head.
Niki: "I d-don't know, his wearing a black hoodie and I can't look at him properly because I'm too scared." He said with teary eyes. Hilton's caressing his hair and nodded.
Hilton: "Okay, let go to school together. I'll call Adrian later and tell him what happened okay?" Niki nodded.

While in the bus, something suddenly get into his head and asked Hilton.
Niki: "Oh by the way Hilton, what brings you here in our subdivision?"
Hilton: "Uhm that? Well my beloved grandmother lives there too, so I've decided to go and visit her while it's still a little early and I got some time."  Niki nodded.
Niki: "And I thought, you were there to meet up with Adrian or someone else." He smiled and chuckled.
"And you?" Hilton asked. Niki tilted his head. "Why are you so early? And why do you think that that guy is following you?"
Niki: "I just don't feel like staying home for too long that is why I decided to leave early, and that creepy dude awhile ago, I have no idea what he's up to." They both sighed.

They got to school and proceed in their classroom where there are just few of them. Few minutes have passed, their other classmates have arrived and so is Lia. They told Lia about everything that happened and they become aware of their surroundings.

After a few subjects, it's break time. While the three of them are walking their way to the canteen, they saw Ethan came out of nowhere looking suspicious with the red gift bag with a ribbon on the side.

 While the three of them are walking their way to the canteen, they saw Ethan came out of nowhere looking suspicious with the red gift bag with a ribbon on the side

Lia: "What's with him? He looks like being careful." She said. "And what's with the gift bag?" She added.
Hilton: "Oh I don't know, maybe he's in a secret relationship or something." He said while sounding like he doesn't care at all. Lia scoffed. Niki did say anything and just lead the way to the canteen.

Few hours later.

The class have dismissed. Lia and Hilton are both waiting for Niki to get on a bus before they leave, just to make sure that Niki gets home safely.

Niki got home safely and quickly change his clothes and looked over the window to see if Adrian is around. He didn't see his hubby so he just went to Abby's house and spend the rest of his free time there.

Hilton's pov

Oh I'm glad Niki got home safe and sound. I better call Adrian and tell him what happened because I'm pretty sure, Niki did not tell him so he won't worry.

I grabbed my phone and find Adrian's phone number in my contacts. It's only 7:39pm I bet he's not busy right now.

*Calling

Ring...ring...
(Picked up.)

Adrian: "Hey bro, what's up?"
Hilton: "Uh yeah Uhm...did Niki tell you something about what happened to him earlier?"
Adrian: "No. Why? What happened?"
Hilton: "Your boyfriend's got a stalker on his tail this morning."
Adrian: "Bro come on! That's not funny!"
Hilton: "So he didn't tell you? I knew it" Adrian sighed.
Adrian: "Okay bro I'm going to check on him right now, thanks man, take care."
Hilton: "Yeah yeah you too guys"

*Hangs up.

End of Hilton's pov

Adrian grabbed his jacket and wear his shoes, on his way out, his father stopped him and asked him where he's going at this time.

Adrian: "Ow Uhm...I'm just going to check on something father." He said nicely.
Mr. Scottfield: "What ever it is, don't worry about it and you can go check on it tomorrow morning." His father's respond. Adrian refused to listen.
Adrian: "I'm sorry dad, but this is important. I need to go." He insisted and left.

He called several times in front of Niki's house but he did not get any response. He thought that maybe, his bub is in Abby's house again and there he went.

Adrian: "Niki! Bub are you there?" He yelled while looking at the window. After a few more minutes of calling, Niki and Abby finally went out and opened the gate for Adrian. The couple gave a warm smile and a comforting hug to each other.
He kissed Niki's forehead and cares his hair.

They bid a goodbye to Abby and went to Niki's house, proceed in his bedroom. The two are just laying down cuddling each other and talked about what happened that morning.

Adrian stayed for that night because his bub needs comfort.

The next day.

Adrian decided to drop his boyfriend to school. Niki took of his helmet the moment they get there, and he spotted the same tall guy from yesterday standing and staring at him from the other side of the street and still wearing that black hoodie. He immediately point the guy to Adrian and said that that's the guy from the other day. Adrian suddenly turn his motorcycle around and chased the guy. Niki tried to stop his hubby because its too dangerous. He's panicking. Just in time, Hilton and Lia have arrived. Niki informed them of what's happening right now. They decided to skip the first class and went after Adrian.

____________________
TO BE CONTINUED.....
SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG....ILY ALL