~Five~ One Normal day

Hermione was furious when they got to the apartment.

"How dare you, you had no right. I don't like it you saw the people you saw" She fumed

"Whoa Granger, It's just a kiss!"

"JUST A KISS!"

"Yeah, like this one."

Their lips met again; Hermione's lips became like ice cream which had spent 1hr in the sun. She felt somewhat elated. A feeling that sparked her life. Later, Draco took her hand, and both jumped into bed.

THE NEXT DAY

Hermione got out of her bed. Draco was already up cooking breakfast again. She smiled.

"So... how do you always manage to beat me at waking up." She asked

"Well if I told you my secret you would beat me AND it wouldn't be a secret. Also Gra-"

"Call me Hermione,"

"Well Gra- Hermione, I am going to hang out with Blaise for a while like at 11 am"

"OK sure,"

A lovely owl flew in handing Hermione a letter. She opened it and found a paragraph in Ginny's handwriting.

Hi Hermione!

How are you, do you want to catch up in Diagon Alley today? You know we can grab a drink at the leaky cauldron, go to the Eeylops Owl Emporium and find some owls and you know that stuff.

Ginny.

"And also, I'm meeting Ginny"

"The Weasley?" Draco asked

"Yes, and I prefer you to call her Ginny."

"OK chill." Draco said "Bye!".

DIAGON ALLEY

Hermione walked to the Leaky Cauldron where Ginny said to meet her.

"Hi Ginny!" She exclaimed.

"Hermione!" Ginny replied, "How are you?"
"Very good thanks and you? Hermione cheerfully replied.

"Same here!" Ginny exclaimed.

The two chatted about ordinary day life when Ginny had something to say.

"So, you know how I haven't been out lately?" She questioned Hermione.

"Yeah." Hermione replied "Why?"

"It's because... because... because..."

"Go on" Hermione prompted her.

"Oh fine. I'm... I'm PREGNANT!"

"OMG congrats!" Hermione squealed. "I haven't done my test, yet you know the muggle based."

"Mhmm." Ginny replied

The two chatted on for a few more hours, when it was finally sun set the two apparated back to their own apartment.

DRACO'S APPARTMENT

"Hi Malfoy." Hermione greeted.

"Hello Gra- Hermione." A voice from the kitchen said.

" You cooking?"

"Yeah of course you were with wea- Ginny and I was hungry."

"I didn't know you could cook."

"Best cook of my age."

"Oh, shut up!" Hermione said rolling her eyes.

In a few moments dinner was ready, it was Spaghetti. "Hmm Draco seems nice." Hermione thought. "Granger doesn't seem that bad" Draco thought at the same time.

"Well, I've finished." Hermione announced and went to wash her plate. Draco looked at Hermione, "Hmm she's generous, well mud- muggle born's aren't that bad"

Hermione went to her room and opened her diary.

Dear Diary,

I've been staying at Draco's for 3 days; he's not as bullying like as he was at Hogwarts. This was just a quick note down not an official entry.

Hermione

Instead of closing it she left it face down on the bed and went to wash her face.

Ohhhhh Will draco find the diary! READ ON FOR MORE!