Chapter 5

SORRY THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING TO DO A BACKGROUND STORY OR SOMETHING SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS STORY A LITTLE BETTER, AND DONT WORRY IT WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU TO ENJOY

AUSTIN'S P.O.V
As I was driving I kept glancing back at devon. He had reloaded his gun, and was staring back, looking to see if anyone dared to follow. His eyes were still red, but I couldn't do anything about it, he had to calm down by himself.

I sighed. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if they decided not to go through with it. But that would have never happened, because they were so power hungry. Even if it meant ruining our lives, forcing us to go into hiding, they still would have done it. And that's exactly what happened.

I glanced at devon again, and his eyes were no longer red. Good, he had calmed down a bit. "You know, people are probably going to find us now because of the crazy stunt you just pulled," I told him as I pulled into our driveway. He looked at me, but said nothing. So I continued.

"It's been a while, I haven't seen your other side in a long time, let alone how far you went with it," I stopped the car and turned to him. "You went a little overboard, don't you think?" I sighed and got out of the car, slamming the door shut. Devon followed as I walked up the side walk and into the house. I knew we were safe here, because no one else could get in. We had the force field locked on at all times, and only the three of us could get in.

Two. Only the two of us.