episode 4 - c'mon...we can save them

Last time on my MHA season todoroki and bakugo are caught by dynamite and nightfire. Izuku and Ophiliea are nervous let's see what happens!

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

Ophilieas pov

"Don't hurt him!" Izuku cried/yelled I saw a tear coming out his eye before I ran too save shoto before being attacked and pinned to the wall by nightfire. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed before they left with todoroki kun and bakugo. We all looked at eachother kirishima had to hold Izuku and harden his arms so he couldn't run after them until he fell too the floor and cried. "You okay ophe?" Coco asked " *sigh* sure I'll be fine" I said as I ran to my dorm not really listening to the question.

Coco's pov

She ran to her room with Izuku running behind her I know what she's gonna do. I'm gonna help!

Izuku pov

I can't believe I just stood there watching kacchan get hurt... I'm not a hero I'm a coward... I ran after ophe as I knew she was going to go after them and I'm coming with her. "So ophiliea what's the plan?" I asked before coming out the shadows. "Well I think that they'll probably send nightfire and dynamite to capture us and while being teleported back we'll attack them save todoroki and bakugo and I'll ask Coco to teleport us back." She explained it was a good plan "I'm in!" I say. She nodded, "great now all we have to do is wait for them to kidnap us!" She said about to exit her dorm until she asked me a question "um if bakugo bullies you a lot why do you want too save him?" I looked at her I wasn't sure myself but I definitely wanted too. "You have a crush on him don't you?" My face heated up "W- what I don't love kacch-" I heard laughs to finish my sentence and we were on red alert before getting knocked out.

"ohh I want to kill that one!" Someone said.

"I'm sure you'll be able too but wait till they see our suprise..."

I woke up to see two people they look like me and ophiliea.

(And just imagine ophiliea with this outfit and glowy green eyes)

"Mmmhmmmm!" Ophiliea tried to yell

"Mmmhmmmm!" Ophiliea tried to yell. "Oops let's get that cloth of your mouth!" The man said. " *Gasp* who the f*CK are you supposed to be and why do you look like us!?" Ophiliea yelled. The man smiled "the names jade hunter.... And basically I'm an evil Izuku and her over there" *the girl waves* "her name is lost ivy..." He laughed. "So evil me?" Ophe asked. They nodded before we heard other laughter. JH (jade hunter) and LI (lost ivy) looked at eachother and laughed before two more people walked in.
I can believe it!