"the need of trust"

Yes mam!! I will be there in 15 minutes."

Virat was talking to his head ..
It was late night and he was leaving..sai asked, why are you going now,

Please don't!!
Sai it's urgent I have to leave..sorry!!
He kissed her and went on his way..
She waited for him for a couple of hours .but he didn't come ..
Early morning when she woke up ..
She saw virat was totally drunk and murmuring sai, it's not my fault..
It was a weak point.. listening to this she was shocked!!
She knew something was bothering him later she took him inside the bedroom..
Helped him getting freshen up!!
Virat was so drunk that can't walk properly..
One of his colleagues called sai and asked whether he is safe or not..
And told her  that, their senior mixed something illegal in his bottle and she was trying to get physical with him.
Listening to this she was left shocked !! She remembered those lines ..virat was saying .."it was a weak point sai."
After a couple of hours his hangover was down, his eyes were searching for sai ..but she was not there...
Felt devasted..he remembered that he drank last night ...
Sai might be thinking I lied her, saying a meeting I went on to drink.." he says himself..
Meanwhile sai came inside the room, as usual she was laying his mattress on the floor coz she was angry on him . Sai please look at me , why are you ignoring me..I am here !! Virat said .
You told me meeting and came home drunk...what's that mean!!explain,
Oohk sorry some of my colleagues forced me to drink..
No you are lying..." Tell me one thing , am I not worth enough bro satisfy...
Saiiii he vented out in anger,do you even know what are you saying..
Ooh please..I am saying the truth which your friend informed me last night..
You said me it was a weak point..
What the heck is your weak point..
Tell me..
Sai.. please try to understand..she was  a character less woman..I didn't know that she can be so wrong ....
nothing wrong happened last night..i am safe ..
Shut the fuck up...you are man.. ohk man can't control their lust when they are drunk..
He grabbed her pinned on cupboard..
Why why you said that..I am not  other man..I am your man and always be yours..
Don't even think of shit like this ever...
You...before she said something ..virat kissed her so deap that even a single air can't pass between them..
Sai felt that sign and move ahead!!
He ran his fingers down inside her kurta!!
Sucking all her desires he made her moan intense ,
Aaaaahhh!!! Viraaaaaat sirrrr!!!

She pulled off him and laid on the bed..
Perfectly positioned she poured all her lifeblood on himself ..
Breathing heavily!! Both are moaning hard...
Continuously making themselves up and down in and out..what a jaw dropping moment!!

Aaaaaahhhh!! Ufffff!! Yeeeeeeeehhhhh......
Responses are coming out like a bullet train...

Making each other cum..they knew what was needed to them..
Virat kissed her forehead and said.. nothing can break our trust as long as our love is alive..
Samjhla!!!!
Samjhalaaa!!! She kissed him back!!
Both cuddled each other and continued their Consummation!!!
................................................... that's it for today!!!