Chapter 2: A Cove Blown Up

-Hello, sorry  for not posting for a while im been keeping up with school and that, so im made two ichapters! Am I ok. . . no, but was it worth it. . . yes.-

" it was Dirttail's brother ,Mudtail, who destroyed Mango's cove." Limestone softly, that Coco barely heard him. "Wait what, but he seem so harmless" said Coco in disbelief "which is reason why he did it" said Limestone. 

But, Mudtail is so young and kind how can he destroyed Mango's cove. thought Coco "how did it happen?" he asked

-A few weeks earlier (Limestone POV)-  

So what do I do it's pranking session and I want to prank someone, but who?  Limestone was resting in his cove thinking a prank to pull off on his friends. Maybe Coco or Nightshade their new aro- THE LETTER. Limestone quickly swam out of his cove and down the stream towards Mango's cove. How could I forget the letter, I hope mango is not home yet. when limestone got there he saw Mudtail on the top of Mango's roof with TNT. "Uhhhhh, Mudtail what  are you doing" he asked "Oh um, nothing" lied Mudtail and horribly hiding the tnt behind his back. 

If Mudtail blows Mango's cove just for a prank thats to far

Limestone took a step closer and said "You should stop with the-"  "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER LIMESTONE" Mudtail growled "OR I'LL BLOW UP MANGO'S COVE RIGHT NOW" limestone was shock by this Mudster is one of the youngest axolotls in the village, why is he doing this! "What did Mango do to you" he asked. Mudtail jumped off the roof "Remember when Dirttail disappeared two months ago" he said coldly "well I think that mango had to do something with that" limestone backed up after realizing what meant by that "your not trying to kill Mango are you"

Mudtail laughed "Of course I am" Limestone stare at him in pure shock "your a monster" he growled. "Well it looks like your now part of this limestone" said Mudtail climbing the cove's roof "What do you mean by that" growled Limestone "I'm telling Mango about this, no im telling EVERYONE about this" Mudtail smiled and took out what seem liked a flint and steel"not if I blamed you first" Limestone eyes whiden as he ran towards Mudtail, "WAIT NO", but it was too late Mudtail already had lit the tnt and saw away quickly away from the cove. Limestone was thrown back by the explosion and when he got back up he the broken cove

It was all gone all of it

Limestone saw Mudtail standing next to the crater where the cove used to be smiling "MUDTAIL" he yelled "WHY DID YOU DO THAT" as soon limestone had yelled at Mudtail he heard someone or someones swimming "MY COVE" limestone looked around and saw Mango, Nightshade, Iron, and Moss my own sister. "IT WAS-" limestone tried to said it quickly but was beaten by Mudtail "IT WAS LIMESTONE, I TRIED TO TELL THAT HE SHOULD DO IT BUT HE WENT OF HEAD AND DID IT." "WAIT NO HE'S LYING" Limestone tried to tell them the truth, but he couldn't find the his words. Mango started to leave them as Iron and Nightshade took Mudtail to his own cove. Limestone tried to catch up to her "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, HAVENT YOU DONE ENOUGH" She yelled, and she went into the stream. Limestone looked at his sister Moss "Moss " he said Moss looked at him wand started to walk away into the stream "sorry Limestone, but I dont know" and with that she left. Limestone was left with nothing, no friends, no family, nothing.

He was all alone

-present time (Coco's POV)-

Coco couldn't bleave it, he knew something must had happen with Mango and Limestone but not anything like this. He then realize something he knows the truth right? "Limestone" said Coco " I'll make sure that mango will know truth"

Word count: 691

-like I said before the next chapter should be already out, but I dont know when the next next one is going to be.-