Pain . . .

Pain, it feeds itself, on the reasons, the hate, the burning desires; and has changed me, drastically. It has changed me to something far eerier and colder than a living human. Pain in itself is the degree of graduation which describes your functionality in the daily state of being. It changes one, from a human to a living dead, to a heartless demon, to an emotionless statue trying to cry, laugh, feel something to get back it's humanity, it's true nature.

Pain is a foe, it's a corner of hatred, that controls you till you transform. It's said, the more you feel, the more vulnerable you become. It's true with just an addition, "The more you feel, the more vulnerable you become; and the less you feel, the less heart is left inside you! " After a certain level of pain, you either give up or fight it. That's a crossroad; one takes you to weakness and freedom and the other takes you to a point, turning you to emotionless dead but super driven. It's, what I call, transformation of your nature itself.......And the more you live so, the more you start feeling lesser and lesser, and the part that has feelings is overcome by practicality, making one a living doll with only brain and good for nothing heart.....It doesn't break your heart as the hatred, sadness or weakness does......it devours it, gulps in down, not in pieces but as whole.

That pain which you don't feel but know it lingers in some segment of your now only thinkable brain.....is more destroying that the one which existed earlier...!