Best Friends

Kaio's voice is Season 3 Logan Grove from Gumball

Sorry about the font changes 

"Who was the first president of the United States?" 

The scene went to the living as we see a bored Bugs, slightly interested Kaio and an entertained Daffy.

Bugs is tall and slender with grey fur (which was purplish-grey/greyish-purple in Season 1), He has rather large feet as rabbits do. 

Kaio is also was the same height as Bugs but he was a teenager, leaner with a surprising amount of muscle under his shirt with blueish-white fur and large feet. He the only male animal to wear clothes. He was sporting a black shirt with a yellow lightning bolt under a red short sleeve jacket, dark blue baggy pants.

Daffy (according to Bugs) is less than three and a half feet tall, and he apparently weighs less than five pounds as he couldn't lift a 4lb dumbbell which he described as "his own weight" in .

He has black feathers, an orange beak, orange legs, and a white ring around his neck, the ring was assumed to be part of his body until where it was revealed to actually be a pearl necklace.

Daffy was leaning forward is his recliner.

"Oprah!" "What the-" His answer made Kaio look in bewilderment until his dad put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head and isn't Oprah an actress.?

"George Washington." The guy on the show had got it correct.

"What is the capital Alaska?"

"New York!" Daffy's answer made Kaio snort so he covered his mouth to stop his laughing.

"Juneau." He got it correct again.

"How many sides are on a triangle?"

"Eight! No, four! No, eight!" That made Kaio wheeze so hard he fell on the floor laughing while Bugs looked in amusement.

"Three."

"Name an ingredient in spaghetti and meatballs."

"Oranges!" All you can hear is Kaio wheezing at this point.

"Meatballs."

"You just won a million dollars!"

The guy was so happy he hit a backflip until Daffy turned the TV off.

"How is it that, that dummy won a million dollars and, I've never won anything?" Daffy said peeved as Kaio had finally managed to calm down answering with Bugs.

"Oh, I'm sure it's just a matter of time." Both rabbits looked at each other and smiled.

"It'd better be, because I don't wanna end up a bitter, jealous person." Both me and Bug gave Daffy a knowing look until Daffy got an idea.

"Say, I should go on a game show!" Daffy exclaimed while I looked in confusion.

"What game show are you qualified for?" Bugs asked in confusion.

"Umm, Wheel of Words?"

"You don't know how to spell." Wow, an adult who doesn't know how to spell.

"How about Price is Correct?" I then pull out a pack of gum out of nowhere.

"Ok, how much do you think this pack of gum sells for?"

Daffy thought about it for a moment as he came up with....

"Thirty-three thousand dollars?"

His answer made me do a massive spit take and then started coughing for a bit before saying.