Untitled Part 1

The dive of their lives

A group of four 16 year old best friends loved diving in the ocean, they went almost everyday and lived in a small village next to the shore of the water. They would take a boat out to sea with all their gear in it and they went in and scuba dived for hours and came back at sun set everyday.One of the girls called Caitlyn wanted to do a cave dive that they have never done before, far out in the ocean, her friends, Anna, Emily and Aurelia all though it was a little too dangerous because there were many sharks in that area of the ocean.After some though, they all agreed to do the dive, they settled that tomorrow at 5pm they would start getting ready for the dive. It was already getting late so they all went to their houses and got some sleep.

Anna was having nightmares about bad things that could happen with the dive, although she still wanted to do it so she played some music on her phone to help her fall asleep and she tried to think of something else to get her mind off of tomorrow.

The next morning Caitlyn woke up early and exited to do the dive.She went straight to the doc and started getting ready

On the other hand, Anna, Emily and Aurelia are still sleeping with the sun shining bright outside, they finally woke up, made breakfast and took their time.The girls got on their bikes and went to the doc.When they got there, they saw everything already prepared and ready with Catlyn standing there with a big smile on her face.Aurelia asked when she woke up to do all this and Caitlyn said "oh you know... maybe like 4am" WHAT?! How can you not even be tired!!?? Said Emily, "guess i was just in a good mood!(hehe) The girls still had around 8 hours left before they go for their dive so they took their bikes around for a spin and went to Caitlyn's house and watched some Netflix and did some other things to pass the time.

The time finally came, it was 4:50 and they went down back to the doc and started loading the boat with their gear.Anna wanted to bring a pocket knife and a flare gun JUST incase something went wrong, but Caitlyn said they didn't need it.Anna still snuck the knife and flare gun in a pocket in her wet suit.Aurelia and Emily both know lot's of things about shark and fish, they used to read lot's of books when they were 13.

They got everything on the boat and started sailing to their destination.On the way there,they planed out the dive a little bit so that they are all on the same page and of course for safety.Once they got there, they stared hooking up their gear to their vest and made sure everything was working correctly.The girls had masks that allow you to communicate under water so they didn't need to use hand signals.Aurelia made sure everyone was ready and they all hopped in the water.They slowly started making their way down and saw a nice sea turtle minding his own business.Before they went in the cave they wanted to explore around even though there were sharks,usually the sharks are out there more when it's day or when it's nigh, so they should be safe.They saw many colorful fish like parrot fish and even a few squid.They saw a shark a few metres away from them but did not panic and just slowly started making their way in the cave not knowing what could happen.

Emily made sure everyone was ok before going in the cave and everyone was perfectly fine, a little stressed but fine.They started making their way inside the dark cave and a bit after they entered, Caitlyn felt something rub against her back leg and didn't think much about and only though it was maybe a string or rope from her vest.The cave started getting darker and darker the further they went in so they turned their flashlight on and kept on going.The tunnel that leads in the cave was quite narrow, but after a few meters they got to a very large part of the cave, Aurelia suggested that they could maybe explore around a little bit incase they find something cool or maybe valuable.

They split up in groups of two because the cave was pretty large but they still wanted to be safe. Anna and Caitlyn explored the left side of the cave as Aurelia and Emily explored the Right side.This time Emily felt the weird rub against her, she quickly turned around and i saw a shark about 10 feet in length!Anna and Caitlyn immediately heard the scream of Emily and turned around to see the 10 foot long shark and their faces were completely covered in worrisome, Aurelia and Emily slowly made their way to Anna and Caitlyn.The girls tried to get out of the cave but many sharks were circling around the entrance of the cave entrance, They went back in the big part of the cave and could not see the shark anymore, a few seconds later Caitlyn turned around looking for the shark but the shark was already charging at her and bit deep in her arm.Caitlyn was screaming for help and Anna quickly took out her pocket knife and stabbed the shark in the eye and the shark swam out of the cave with a trail of blood coming from it."Glad i brought the knife huh" said Anna. The girls swam as fast as they could to the surface but it was hard for Caitlyn as her arm was very badly hurt and she was already starting to lose lots of blood.Once they got to the surface they realised that they forgot to anchor the boat, and the boat is probably long gone by now, so now they have no way back.

They saw a big rock sticking out of the water and swam right to it.After they got the the rock Anna used her knife to cut off the sleeve of Caitlyn so she could wrap it above the shark bite so that it stops bleeding, Caitlyn could barely move because she was in too much pain so she lied down on the rock and got some rest.

A few hours went by and they all started to get hungry but they had nothing, it was already starting to get dark out so they decided to sleep through the night, they weren't worried about the sharks because the rock was high enough that the sharks could not get them while they were sleeping.

The sun was starting to rise and Emily woke up, she woke up the others and as Anna was waking up she felt something weird on her hip and realised it was the flare gun! She quickly pointed it in the sky and shot it hoping someone would see it and come rescue them.They waited 2 hours and nobody came so that's when they realised that no one was coming.Sharks were still everywhere,they were hoping a boat or something would maybe pass by and could maybe save them, while they waited, Anna, Aurelia, Caitlyn and Emily were playing games and telling eachother secrets and were just talking for the rest of the day although Caitlyn was still in pain, but her arm was not bleeding much anymore so at least she was not losing anymore blood.It was already night and as much as they were starving they had to sleep.

Around 6am they heard a very loud noise that woke them up and it turns out it was a motor boat. They yelled as loud as they could, saying "help us please!" The man on the motor boat was also a scuba diver and he heard the girls screaming and quickly turned around to come and get them.When he got there he asked what happened so Aurelia explained everything that happened and the man picked them up on their boat and brought them home.

On the way home the man gave Caitlyn a medical kit so she could heal herself faster, Emily helped Caitlyn wrap the bandages around her arm and luckily the man had a bunch of sandwiches in his boat and gave them to the girls since they haven't eaten in 2 days.Once they arrived at the village doc, Anna, Aurelia, Emily and Caitlyn thanked the man for his help and the man got back on his boat and left off.Months later Caitlyn was healed but of course still had a scar on her arm from the shark bite and they all went scuba diving again like they did almost everyday.