chapter fifty-four

"GEORGIA," WILLOW'S VOICE was soft as she shook her sister awake

"GEORGIA," WILLOW'S VOICE was soft as she shook her sister awake. It was a new day, and Georgia had been sleeping in bed. The blonde groaned quietly, rubbing at her eyes.

"Willow?" she grumbled back, voice deep from just waking up now. She squinted at her alarm clock, seeing it was late at night, "What's wrong?"

Willow cleared her throat, trying to think of the best way to word it. Georgia caught a whiff of her swirling emotions, instantly sitting up, the sleep knocked out of her, "What?"

"Um, Scott called, but your phone was dead," Willow started off, "He said that Stiles is in trouble."

Georgia stood up from her bed, going to pull some sweatpants up her bare legs, "In trouble how?"

"He called Scott saying he sleepwalked somewhere cold and his leg is hurt," Willow relayed the same information she received.

"Can't the Sheriff track his phone?" Georgia twisted her hair up into a pony tail before grabbing her coat. She was already making her way to the bedroom door, Willow following.

"I don't know," Willow shrugged, "He had to turn his phone off to save battery. I don't know how that's tuff works."

The two jogged downstairs, Georgia pulling on her shoes. A noise made her turn, seeing Willow was putting bullets in a handgun before holstering it inside her jacket.

"What're you doing?" Georgia asked.

"I'm coming with," Willow said in an unwavering, and certain tone, "I'm a good tracker, if we can find any trace of him, I'll be able to follow it."

"My legs are faster, I'm gonna start circling Beacon Hills," Georgia stepped out the front door. Willow jogged, catching her arm before she could slip away.

"No, Georgia, we should stick together," she countered, "Scott and Isaac are going to Stiles' to get his scent."

Georgia scoffed, pulling free, "He's my anchor, Willow, I've already got his scent."

"Georgia—"

"There's no time!" Georgia wasn't upset with Willow necessarily, but more stressed about the current situation.

"What if we need to meet up? You don't have your phone," Willow followed her down the front steps.

"If Isaac needs me, I'll feel it," Georgia tossed over her shoulder. Before Willow could say anything else, Georgia was off.

Willow sighed, jogging to her car.

It took mere minutes for Georgia to reach the Stilinski home. She stopped across the street once she saw Stiles' and the Sheriff's car were missing. Inhaling deeply, Georgia let her eyes shut.

Where are you? Catching a whiff of his scent, Roscoe's rubber tires and Stiles' bed, Georgia took off once more. When she looked through her bright red eyes, it wasn't difficult to find the trail of his scent and emotions.